Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Bikini Bike Wash Sun June 29th Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 11:34 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 900 Fury
alright, what happened to *****???

I was framed I tellz ya.

Someone did a real smokey burnout and the cop said he watched ME do it. I didn't do it though, I was phuckin with the PA at the time. I planed on bringin my bike so I could pop the rear tire since the treads are showing anyway, but I left my bike at home because had to take my PA home with me after the show and needed my car.
Old 07-02-2003, 08:46 AM

THUGinc is an unknown quantity at this point
ok ok, i heard there was alot of hate'n goin on after the fact about the chickz. So all i have to say to the haterz is next year its on you guys to come through wit chickz, get it set up pay them....etc. etc. etc. Cause afew of the haterz are the same peepz that sat in the same spot almost all day watching the "nasty hookerz".... and now to the gurl haterz... all i have to say is the least amount of cash made by 1 gurl was 200 and the most was almost 500...so how much u bankin on a sunday for gettin wet for a couple hourz?.... i know its not about the money...but damn this is supposed to be a bikez,broadz, and beer kinda day.......So maybe next year it should be thrown by you guyz/gurlz... the "rida'z"... and show me how its supposed to be done!!! I know alot of you boyz have gurlz and have to say this crap....BUT papa.... i saw u sittin in the same damn spot for a long time watching the "nasty hookerz".... hmmmmmmmmmm? Kinda disappointed in the comments kidz..................... my 2centz TooTall <THUG inc.> ya all know my email addy. if any1 has anything else to COMMENT on...... THUGincBikez@aol.com
Old 07-02-2003, 11:08 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Whoa, I never said I didn't enjoy the whole thing. I'm also not the one that called them "Nasty Hookers". See all the smiles in my post? It was quite entertaining actually! And yes, my girlfriend and I both sat there watching the whole thing! If the girls were totally hot, we all probably couldn't afford to have them there anyways! No hater here, just like any man, having better is always better but wouldn't miss any T&A if its available!
Old 07-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by THUGinc
ok ok, i heard there was alot of hate'n goin on after the fact about the chickz. So all i have to say to the haterz is next year its on you guys to come through wit chickz, get it set up pay them....etc. etc. etc. Cause afew of the haterz are the same peepz that sat in the same spot almost all day watching the "nasty hookerz".... and now to the gurl haterz... all i have to say is the least amount of cash made by 1 gurl was 200 and the most was almost 500...so how much u bankin on a sunday for gettin wet for a couple hourz?.... i know its not about the money...but damn this is supposed to be a bikez,broadz, and beer kinda day.......So maybe next year it should be thrown by you guyz/gurlz... the "rida'z"... and show me how its supposed to be done!!! I know alot of you boyz have gurlz and have to say this crap....BUT papa.... i saw u sittin in the same damn spot for a long time watching the "nasty hookerz".... hmmmmmmmmmm? Kinda disappointed in the comments kidz..................... my 2centz TooTall <THUG inc.> ya all know my email addy. if any1 has anything else to COMMENT on...... THUGincBikez@aol.com
hehehe No worries bro...

Re-read what I said
Originally posted by Shugga
Hey now, I had NOTHING to do with the hooker selection... not my fault they are NASTY HOOKERS... Maybe next time Ill post up here.... "Any Hot Hookers Wanna Strip and Wash Bikes?"

We are having a blast anyway... You just jealous!
It was a blast and we thanks ya for the sweet day! You all did a great job... cept for some parking issues.. Oh yeah that was from the mass amounts of people there!!

I had a great time as i know everyone else did too! It made the event better to chuckle at the nasty hookers... And you know I call all strippers "hookers" But a couple had some cottage cheese and pimple asses... hehehe Not my bag. But it was a blast.

Next time let me pick up the hookers for the show... Ill have St Mary's choir nunin' it up in thier nun outfits ! LOL Props on finding FIVE chicks to strip it away for a day and make some loot and have fun.

Next time you organize a shindiig like taht Im surely down to call out teh posse cause it was a damn good time as everyone that went can say as well.

Im gonna leave you all with ONE final thought....

Old 07-03-2003, 01:31 AM

THUGinc is an unknown quantity at this point
i hear ya guyz... dont take anythang ive said to heart...papa ur my boy... just alil pissed that all this is about is fun..... name any-1 else around here trying to do some shizznit like this for the ridaz.....we all theses gurlz AREN'T perfect but ya know.... but im sure no of our gurl friendz are either......so no hard feeling just alot of work put into this..... but i hope all you guyz had a good time.!!!! Next year we'll try to get some better "hook'az"... hey every year im learning the " does/dont" about making this the best day around this area........ ... so any input would be great from you guyz too.............. im done! TooTaLL
Old 07-03-2003, 11:40 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
that pole is pimp......
Old 07-03-2003, 02:51 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
No the pole is GANGSTA!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 03:46 AM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just think of all the good times your going to miss Shugga!!
Old 11-19-2003, 05:22 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
That was a pretty cool day....all the pimples where poped...it was no big deal
Old 11-19-2003, 12:12 PM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just wont be the same without shugga there! Who esle is going to get all the close up picuters of them A$$!!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:14 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
Now WWW.Thugbikez.COM is a sponsor and a friend...IBWS and the brotherhood will be there reppin Thugbikez and will bring as many people as possible ! look out for the gansta *** paintjobs 2 tall is hooking up ...yea ..lol everyone said that they were all slobs ...but in reality 2tall and Thugbikez ,were pimpin they had the pole and they got hoes ....so all u haters keep hatin ,cuz we gonna keep doing our thang !