Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

wheelie contest

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 12:56 AM

ricky is an unknown quantity at this point
wheelie contest

What up gangsta's haven't been here in a min! i came up with a cool idea lets see who got the longest blocks or in (our) case miles ! Elmer , Rodger and I hit 3 miles a couple months back had some run in with the cops thanks Robby ur fukin hilarious ! But I figure lets all meet up one night and start on 94 east and throw some **** I mean some miles any body up we can even throw some money on it for u ****y ******!
Old 06-05-2005, 01:51 AM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wheelie contest

get it on tape
Old 06-07-2005, 03:58 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to 3 months ago. I posted that on chicagoriders and it got to 4 pages of replies of people saying "I'm DOWN" bla bla bla. $20 a head winner take all. It was suppose to go down last weekend and everyone *****ed out, all no shows

You better have more than 3 miles though I'm knocking out 7 or 8 any day of the week through traffic and turns without putting my knee in the seat
Old 06-07-2005, 07:49 PM

Virginia Pee is a decent person

Originally Posted by NickIF
welcome to 3 months ago. I posted that on chicagoriders and it got to 4 pages of replies of people saying "I'm DOWN" bla bla bla. $20 a head winner take all. It was suppose to go down last weekend and everyone *****ed out, all no shows

You better have more than 3 miles though I'm knocking out 7 or 8 any day of the week through traffic and turns without putting my knee in the seat
Can you still access CR?
That thread is always gettin' hit up
Old 06-08-2005, 12:39 AM

ricky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickIF

same **** here ! i started on 94 east fullerton 2 ohio ! i'm throwing **** all on stock gear ! i twelve in traffic on stock gear around 6- 7 mph come on nick u know how we roll ! we can mob the city any time me and elmer and rodge whenever he can get a bike ! my circle are coming out straight for not using any gearing holla at me!and three miles aint ****! ur right !
Old 06-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

let me know when u guys are meetin up