Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Chicagoland Stunt Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 03:13 AM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
Re: Chicagoland Stunt Show

this **** is so funny....let me guess...the mall decided to drop the fee down?
by the time this rolls around ull be beggin to get people to ride there that has any skill.

"hey guys, its free now and will eat and drink ya for free, please come"
Old 05-24-2005, 09:55 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow boys....I haven't seen this much immaturity in a long time. Kinda brings us to back in the day when we used to be on SBN....

Here's what I don't get...you are all stunt riders and you would think that you would want to support the cause and go and bring this sport to another level. Instead you all sit here and go back and fourth like a bunch of 2 year olds on why you wouldn't pay or who's got a better wheelie... Its all about exposure and PROFESSIONALISM

Grow up and support your sport....just my
Old 05-24-2005, 12:05 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BABEE
Wow boys....I haven't seen this much immaturity in a long time. Kinda brings us to back in the day when we used to be on SBN....

Here's what I don't get...you are all stunt riders and you would think that you would want to support the cause and go and bring this sport to another level. Instead you all sit here and go back and fourth like a bunch of 2 year olds on why you wouldn't pay or who's got a better wheelie... Its all about exposure and PROFESSIONALISM

Someone came out of hiding....Holy
Old 05-25-2005, 12:29 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CHAIN_REACTION
And there it is.................Compitition...........*** $$$$$$$$$$$ it's about who's on point...not who pays what
It's for the kids & adults alike that wanna be like US.......... Riders,Stunters & crazy ****** like US.............................................

And Spine.......See ya soon

"THA ROW"

Riiiiiiight.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:31 PM

I ride for myself, not "the sport" or whatever bullshit you want to come up with. You keep "promoting yourself" and "the sport"

and I'll keep killing the streets and the lots.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Johnny219
And for the competition I'm sure me and my crew will be there.
Are you the guys we rode with at the streetfighterz ride last year? There's a couple spots around here that are decent, we've been riding the streets a lot lately though. Lemme know
Old 05-25-2005, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by NickIF
I ride for myself, not "the sport" or whatever bullshit you want to come up with. You keep "promoting yourself" and "the sport"

and I'll keep killing the streets and the lots.
Promoting myself??? Who the F*CK am I?? I am no one but an old timer that was around this stunting thing before you could ride a motorcycle.

Ride for yourself, thats good! Now what do you plan on doing with your wealth of stunting skills? Oh yeah thats right, you want to keep it in the LOT :YEAH

Good luck on the street where you continue to make the rest of the people that want to make "STUNTING" a sport suffer and make the cops that much more pissed off at us people that just want to ride.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:04 PM

Promoting myself??? Who the F*CK am I?? I am no one but an old timer that was around this stunting thing before you could ride a motorcycle.
it wasn't implied directly towards you genius and if you were born in 1977 I doubt it.

Ride for yourself, thats good! Now what do you plan on doing with your wealth of stunting skills? Oh yeah thats right, you want to keep it in the LOT :YEAH
Why does it matter? It's whatever makes me happy right?

Good luck on the street where you continue to make the rest of the people that want to make "STUNTING" a sport suffer and make the cops that much more pissed off at us people that just want to ride.
you people crack me up with that line

stunting will never be an organized sport... There will never be "stunt parks" that you can go to. Picture 50 squids doing power wheelies back and forth on motorcycles. There'd be explosions, destruction, and death every where. The only plus side to that is I definitely wouldn't run out of work. I'm sure the ambulance would be there a dozen times a day.

Here's a question for you... How many times have you been to a spot this season? I sure haven't ever seen you out and I ride lots every weekend and the streets almost every day. What do you do to "promote" this so called sport?
Old 05-25-2005, 03:32 PM

it wasn't implied directly towards you genius and if you were born in 1977 I doubt it.

Why does it matter? It's whatever makes me happy right?

you people crack me up with that line

stunting will never be an organized sport... There will never be "stunt parks" that you can go to. Picture 50 squids doing power wheelies back and forth on motorcycles. There'd be explosions, destruction, and death every where. The only plus side to that is I definitely wouldn't run out of work. I'm sure the ambulance would be there a dozen times a day.

Here's a question for you... How many times have you been to a spot this season? I sure haven't ever seen you out and I ride lots every weekend and the streets almost every day. What do you do to "promote" this so called sport?
Wow your immaturity spues from every word that you write. Insert foot in mouth! Ok Mr. Know-It-All....
How long have you been riding a motorcycle? How long have you been involved in stunting?

And you are 100% correct in saying that if it makes you happy who cares. Its called achievement for what you thought you couldn't do.

Now when you say that this sport will never progress I beg to differ. Seeing as though Todd Colbert and Kyle Woods are now factory sponsored riders, I think this "SPORT" is well on its way to becoming main stream. Not to mention I am sure someone has something in the works for a Stunt Park, more details to follow. Just as info..Over in Europe this sport holds events that bring in 100,000+ people everytime they host one. That wave is coming here so don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Now you say that you have not seen me out?? Your right, you probably haven't....the only time I have been to a spot was for the IBWS Wig Split Fest with none the less Kyle Woods. So if you were there you saw me, other than that you won't see me at a spot. Do you know who Kyle Woods is? I bet you do...

What have I done to help this sport progress????? Sweetheart, you wouldn't be talking on this website if it wasn't for me helping this sport progress. I helped create this site when us old timers didn't have anywhere to go when SBN was shut down. Greg and I go way back! I was his girlfriend and lived with him for two year and helped him promote this site and maintain his business before this message board was even a sperm in the making.

Its ok feel stupid, we'll forgive you either way
Old 05-25-2005, 03:36 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

more more...FIGHT....more more...FIGHT
(im sure a supamod is coming to defend soon) D.A.H.D

and this kids weak *** show is not going to help this so called "sport"...that is a no-brainer....

and you should be complaing to the "promoter" of this...not the riders that he is try'n to get there...he's the dumbass try'n to charge to ride at it...that was the 1st mistake.
stange how the fee's droped....LMAO...some of the joliet people crack me up.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:44 PM

Wow your immaturity spues from every word that you write. Insert foot in mouth! Ok Mr. Know-It-All....
How long have you been riding a motorcycle? How long have you been involved in stunting?
I rode my first motorcycle which happened to be a dirtbike when I was 5 years old (1989) so you might have been if you were riding at age 12? I started trying wheelies a few years later on my briggs and straton mini bike

And you are 100% correct in saying that if it makes you happy who cares. Its called achievement for what you thought you couldn't do.
Thanks for the definition.

Now when you say that this sport will never progress I beg to differ. Seeing as though Todd Colbert and Kyle Woods are now factory sponsored riders, I think this "SPORT" is well on its way to becoming main stream. Not to mention I am sure someone has something in the works for a Stunt Park, more details to follow.
that's two people out of thousands. For insurance reasons I can almost guarantee you there will never be a stuntpark open to the public.

Just as info..Over in Europe this sport holds events that bring in 100,000+ people everytime they host one. That wave is coming here so don't count your chickens before they hatch.
We'll see if that happens here

Now you say that you have not seen me out?? Your right, you probably haven't....the only time I have been to a spot was for the IBWS Wig Split Fest with none the less Kyle Woods. So if you were there you saw me, other than that you won't see me at a spot. Do you know who Kyle Woods is? I bet you do...
hahahahahhahahaha, yes then I guess I was there. You were at the after party to weren't ya? I have a feeling I know exactly who you are lol

What have I done to help this sport progress????? Sweetheart, you wouldn't be talking on this website if it wasn't for me helping this sport progress. I helped create this site. Its ok feel stupid, we'll forgive you either way
The way this website is.... NO COMMENT

Now really don't we both have better things to do than argue back and forth on a message board? This thread was done when the information I asked for was given to me. You can pay to ride in all the shows you want. In that case I think I'm putting a show on in my driveway next week. It only costs $50 wanna come ride? I'll stick to getting paid/doing free shows and keep my "entry fee" money for gas. Have a nice day, I'm going riding now this is my day off
Old 05-25-2005, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Robbie
more more...FIGHT....more more...FIGHT
(im sure a supamod is coming to defend soon) D.A.H.D

and this kids weak *** show is not going to help this so called "sport"...that is a no-brainer....

and you should be complaing to the "promoter" of this...not the riders that he is try'n to get there...he's the dumbass try'n to charge to ride at it...that was the 1st mistake.
stange how the fee's droped....LMAO...some of the joliet people crack me up.
I don't think we've agreed on anything in a long time Although I couldn't have said it better myself
Old 05-25-2005, 03:48 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

the only time I have been to a spot was for the IBWS Wig Split Fest with none the less Kyle Woods. So if you were there you saw me, other than that you won't see me at a spot. Do you know who Kyle Woods is? I bet you do...
whoopy fuking dooo....NO ONE in the world knows who he is besides people on this site....HELLO....in reality...u did nothing

What have I done to help this sport progress????? Sweetheart, you wouldn't be talking on this website if it wasn't for me helping this sport progress. I helped create this site when us old timers didn't have anywhere to go when SBN was shut down. Greg and I go way back! I was his girlfriend and lived with him for two year and helped him promote this site and maintain his business before this message board was even a sperm in the making.

Its ok feel stupid, we'll forgive you either way
there u go again with the greg ****...give us all a break...we all know the truth,(well, i do...from hours of listening to him tell me what a HO-BAG u are..or the 100's of voicemails) just like when u and kyle tried stealing this site...cuz u claim its urs...LMAO

i dont dis-like you, ur just like most females....but all ur claims are phony...some know...some dont.

oops...did i say all that out-loud
i think ur rode kw's pecker to long....

have a nice day!!
Old 05-25-2005, 03:49 PM

Just found out Independent Freestyle will be doing a show in Chicago Heights on July 3rd (we aren't paying either, they're actually paying US )
Old 05-25-2005, 03:51 PM

whoopy fuking dooo....NO ONE in the world knows who he is besides people on this site....HELLO....in reality...u did nothing

there u go again with the greg ****...give us all a break...we all know the truth,(well, i do...from hours of listening to him tell me what a HO-BAG u are..or the 100's of voicemails) just like when u and kyle tried stealing this site...cuz u claim its urs...LMAO

i dont dis-like you, ur just like most females....but all ur claims are phony...some know...some dont.

have a nice day!!
I remember hearing stories about this too... Now that you mention it, I remember exactly who she was from the after-party.. one of the hookers dancing on the speaker with gixxie??
Old 05-25-2005, 03:56 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

I remember hearing stories about this too... Now that you mention it, I remember exactly who she was from the after-party.. one of the hookers dancing on the speaker with gixxie??
whoa....i wouldnt talk **** to her...she knows kyle woods
and dont forget she dated the owner of this site....
(while she was screwing everyone else....OUCH)
she is prob gonna have u banned now...and she may never bring kyle back to IL for that comment

all love hunny...just hav'n fun
Old 05-25-2005, 03:57 PM
I Love To Post!

Poptart1478 will become famous soon enoughPoptart1478 will become famous soon enough

have a nice day!!

Sorry, I couldn't help with this one. But Robbie, you have no room to go bashing people. Especailly when you don't know ****. You add **** to your stories times 100.
You make people just want to tell you off, it is like you ask for it. Maybe if you shut up once in a while, people would want to be your friend instead of your enemy.

Last edited by Poptart1478; 05-25-2005 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:58 PM

I think you scared her away, she was sitting in this thread the whole time and now she's gone. What business did she have in this thread anyways I thought it was all over with?

(Just waiting to get yelled at by the mods now even though the topic was done with and she threw her in and flaming people)
Old 05-25-2005, 04:02 PM
I Love To Post!

I think you scared her away, she was sitting in this thread the whole time and now she's gone. What business did she have in this thread anyways I thought it was all over with?

(Just waiting to get yelled at by the mods now even though the topic was done with and she threw her in and flaming people)
I don't think the mods will come in yelling....outside of Robbie calling her a *****...no one really got flamed, now did they?
Old 05-25-2005, 04:02 PM

As you just said MY sport. I'll do what I want with my motorcycle and MY sport. What business is it of yours?

Quick Reply: Chicagoland Stunt Show