ConnMen www.connmen.com
Connecticut

maryland police

Old 07-15-2005, 03:33 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point
maryland police

some of you already know but most don't so I am gonna try to make this post as short as possible. It would take me 3 hours to type exactly what happened to us last sunday.

myself, Mat, and reckless steve went to Maryland to do a show with kenny of the adrenalin crew and van of the roc. We Stayed at my boys house in downtown baltimore sat night and hit the road for the show at about 11am.
we met van and kenny at a parking lot before we got on the highway. Like a complete idot I decided to take the 636 off the trailer to ride with kenny and his boy EJ. So off we went 3 bikes riding on 95 south and mat was driving my truck with trailer and steve was filming with my brand new gl2 camera. We crushed the highway for about 30 minutes and my arms were stinging so I just rode normal in front of everyone. 5 minutes later cars are pulling up next to me and people ae freaking out telling me to pull over. I look behind me and don't see my friends on bikes or my truck. I pull over and cars pull over too to tell me that my boy wrecked bad.Turns our kenny flipped a highchair on his stock 954 with no gear or 12 bar. I had to get to the next exit to turn around because the wreck happend like 4 miles behind me. so I got off the exit and thought about what I should do cuz my cell phone was in my truck. After I saw a fire truck pulled out of a road and race to the highway with sirens roaring I decided to tailgate it and follow it to the scene. Keep in mind it is 11:30 on a sunday on 95north and the traffic was just gridlocked and cars were just about stopped. I followed the fire truck in the breakdown lane fore like 4 miles until I saw my boys and the cops were already there. I cut across the highway and got to them and almost got tazered by this big fat black cop.ok the story is getting to long so I gotta sum it up

kenny got reckless driving,reckless,endangerment,conspiricy to commit reckless endangerment,disorderly conduct. and a **** load of road rash.his bike only got rashed and a broken clip-on and wasted rear wheel.

mat and steve got reckless endangerment ,conspiricy to commit reckless endangerment,disorderly conduct.
I got the same charges as mat and steve with an additional possesion of weed and pipe. got popped with a blunts worth of weed. the cops thought they were heroes when they found it.

only reason why the found it is because I told them where it was because they were gonna get a warrant and have the k-9's tear my truck up and it just got painted and I didnt want it to get fuxxed up so I let the search it.

they also took my camera and 7 of my most recent video tapes.

we were all treated like we were serail killers. Kenny never went to jail because he was bleeding everywhere. Mat,steve,EJ and I got taken to the stat barracks then to the department of correction and then at 5am monday morning the comissioner told me that Steve and I were going to prison. At 9 am they put us in shackles and took us to prison were I saw a poice officer beat the **** outta a guy who was in handcuffs for no reason. The co officers laughed and said"we didnt see anything" then the cops hauled the guy off to the hospital to make it look like the guy fell or some bullshit.
my bail was 15k steves was 5k and we got bailed out at 5pm and were realeased at 8:30 pm. they held Steve and I for 28 hours without letting us make a phone call. we were locked up for 30 hours for these bullshit charges.
I had never even been arrested for anything before this and was treated like a repeat offender.
bottom line is we all got screwed by these fake *** cops and they got my camera and I want to kick them in the ***** as hard as I can.
we have to go to court sept 21 and are going to the baltimore biker bash too so it will be big fun in sept.

forgot to mention they had a roadblock set up for us and a helicopter in the air watching us. I heard it also made the news.

just wait till we get back that video tape in sept cuz its gonna be some sick footage.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:33 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: maryland police

forgot the most important thing

FTP FTP FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for life
Old 07-15-2005, 03:41 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you very well said greg.....you also forgot to tell them we made friends with all our niggs in d-block......

oh yeah i heard daruis got sorta the same thing but he only spent 15 hours in lock up and made a video.....we spent 30. does this mean we get to beat the **** out of every trooper in maryland?...its want i wanna do..
Old 07-15-2005, 04:06 PM

Mathew Parsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Ftp Ftp Ftp Ftp Ftp Ftp Ftp Kill Them All Fockers I Hate Them All Ftp Ftp Ftp Ftp Ftp
Old 07-21-2005, 07:57 PM

dcady is an unknown quantity at this point

dude u are wild
Old 07-21-2005, 08:05 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

thats some crazy ****... find out who teh cops are that where being ****s and deal out some street justice