Cape Cod, MA

All of a sudden, I love Chicago!!

Old 08-12-2004, 07:41 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
All of a sudden, I love Chicago!!

Desperate Diners Attack Trapped Fat Lady With Plastic Forks
Monday November 17, 2003

A FAT WOMAN who got stuck in a restaurant doorway was prodded with forks wielded by her angry fellow diners.

Cops say the woman "squealed and suffered horribly" as a wild-eyed mob jabbed her and hurled cruel insults, including calling her names like "Miss Piggy" and "tub of lard" and taunting her with the childhood rhyme, "Fatty, fatty, two by four, can't get through the bathroom door . . ."

"This unfortunate woman was poked and stabbed at least 200 times and maybe even more," says a Chicago police spokesman, adding that he is both embarrassed and saddened by the insensitivity of his fellow Chicagoans.

"The forks were plastic," he says, "but they still managed to inflict a lot of damage. Doctors later told me the victim looked like a pincushion."

"Basically these people were upset that they couldn't use the rest rooms. The woman was trapped in a doorway that leads to both the men's and ladies' toilets."

The 647-pound woman -- whose name Weekly World News editors are withholding to spare her any further embarrassment -- "was in great distress before she was freed," notes the cop, who says the ugly incident unfolded in a popular barbecue restaurant known, ironically, for its Southern-style hospitality.

"The victim was squealing and crying in pain, not to mention being humiliated, when police and firefighters arrived to help her. They estimate that as many as 40 men and women had taken turns poking her with their forks."

Firefighters cut and pried the by-then exhausted woman free with saws, crowbars and the Jaws of Life, a special tool usually reserved for ripping open car doors to free passengers trapped in wreckage.

She was taken to a hospital where she was treated for puncture wounds, shock and dehydration. Getting through the restaurant's main door was no problem.

In the words of the police spokesman, "It was a double door."

The restaurant's manager says the doorway leading to the rest rooms was "normal size," but in a nod to political correctness after the fact, commented that the woman "had an alternative body image and unfortunately got wedged as she tried to go through."

Cops say her assailants will almost certainly face assault and battery charges after investigators pore over videotape taken from the restaurant's security cameras to help them identify everyone who participated in the bizarre attack.

"When I realized I was stuck I got scared and starting yelling, 'Help! Help me!' " the woman said in a brief interview attended by her attorney. "A server tried to push me through but she couldn't."

"Everything went downhill from there. A man started yelling at me to get out of the way so he could go to the bathroom. Then I heard a woman cursing at me and calling me names like 'fat a--' and 'Miss Piggy.' It was awful."

"And then I felt the forks. They poked me over and over and over and over again. I remember sobbing and yelling at them, 'Why are you doing this to me? Why? Why?'"

An eyewitness who claims to have tried to calm the angry customers confirms the woman's story.

"Thank goodness I had my cell phone. If I hadn't called for help, the fat lady might have been poked and prodded to death."

The victim, 41, says she's planning to sue the restaurant and its patrons for actual and punitive damages in excess of $20,000.

[Erik's commentary]Here's an idea fatass! Lose a couple hundred of your 600lbs and maybe you won't get stuck in the door way and subsequently get prodded like a stubborn cown on the prarie! It's not rocket science fatty [Erik's commentary]
Old 08-12-2004, 12:39 PM

Kunty GF will become famous soon enoughKunty GF will become famous soon enough
Re: All of a sudden, I love Chicago!!

That is so mean yet so funny....
Old 08-12-2004, 12:41 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Oh my god, I would have SO poked her too!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 01:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

That Weekly World News sure can report the news!
Old 08-12-2004, 01:16 PM

paul600f3 is an unknown quantity at this point

they should have tried some wd-40 to get her fat *** out.
Old 08-12-2004, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by paul600f3
they should have tried some wd-40 to get her fat *** out.
No way dumbass, wd-40 would cause a toxic reaction with her fatty fatty fat cells and would kill everybody in a 500 mile radius because of all the fatty fatty fat cells. Dish soap would be best
Old 08-12-2004, 01:31 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Lmao!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Oh my god, I would have SO poked her too!!!!!!!
I would of taken out my dick, and fukked her rolls, then busted a nut on the waitress's face.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
I would of taken out my dick, and fukked her rolls, then busted a nut on the waitress's face.
now that's just out of line
Old 08-12-2004, 07:16 PM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i remember that story on the Fox news @ 9 lol
Old 08-13-2004, 08:12 AM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

still the best news story ever!!! better than the 1 last night where some dudde got his meds switched at the pharmacy at WALMART! and he got female hormones and such and he started yea... didn't sue m just wants them to b more responsible
Old 08-13-2004, 08:29 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by Speedy2
yea... didn't sue
There's a first!