Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

Best fight ive seen in awhile

Old 05-15-2004, 01:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
Best fight ive seen in awhile

well it was more like a all out brawl. ya see it all started at about 12:30 pm friday night.me and my buddy are heading into the bar called oharas tavern,in the same plaza theres another bar called the sports zone,all of a sudden about 30 people (no bullshit i really mean 30) come rushing out of the sports zone and arguing people are holding people back and so on so me and my buddy decide to hang out for a min to see what unflods,and its funny cuz i was like watch this ***** gonna pop off and i dont have my video camera.so anyways another one of our buddys shows up walking and were sitting there and all of a sudden one of my friends(matt)starts yeeling out **** like(if it was me thered all ready be a fight going on,and hit him already)well all of a sudden an all out 30 man brawl erupted. so we all ran down there to see if it was anyone we were friends with and good thing there wasnt. so we sat by the sidelines and wathced it all pop off. there were chicks hitting guys and getting smacked up ,dudes kickin each other when there down, people bleeding ,girls yelling like there was a double homocide on hand,and to top it off after the first 3 fights stopped some kid comes over trying to say something to some kid and he was like (yo **** you get your ****ing hands off me ,what!! what!! you want some) and swung at this little bald stalky kid and all of a sudden the short stalky kid musta been a wrestler cuz he shot at his legs and picked him up like 7 feet off the ground and spun and pile drived his head directly to the pavement(kid was unconsious as soon as he landed )so this kids laying there like christ laying on the ground with his arms at his sides. mind you theres still 30 peeps and more now from people coming out from all the bars to watch.and as this kids knocked the **** out, the kid that slammed him proceeded to punch his knocked out as at least 25 times. every punch was so clean you could hear this kids skull bouncing up and down on the pavement with every shot. now the girls are going absolutly ****in nuts screaming bloody murder cuz there boy just got owned by the kid he started with,and this kids still punching him in the face then all of a sudden someone runs up and boot blasts the unconsious kid in the head and all hell broke loose again and about 3 more fights started and before i took off runnin to the bar cuz there were about 10 cruisers flying toward us i looked over to see a girl mount postion on the knoced out kid screaming (WAKE UPPP with blood pouring out of the kids head all over the ground. all in all it was a sick brawl with lots of injurys ,blood ,police and a knowked out kid gettign hauled off in a stretcher. and i didnt even have to lift a finger. word up to a god ole drunken night in my boring *** town.
p.s. best of all no wepons
lata,
mike
Old 05-15-2004, 01:26 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best fight ive seen in awhile

damn man sounds like that kid got really fuked up, i wonder if there is any permanent damage to him
Old 05-15-2004, 02:24 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point

thats fu cking humor !!! Wish you had some video sounds like a good time !!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

now go make anew video Mr ZannMann !!!!! Before I donkey punch my computer !!! Tear that **** up in Beantown !!!
Old 05-15-2004, 05:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Chosen One can only hope to improve

Great story, but too long - would of loved to see the footage
Old 05-15-2004, 06:42 PM

GoBo is an unknown quantity at this point

:YEAH man there is hardly any brawls any more with no weapons, thats awsome :YEAH cuase sometimes you just gotta fight
Old 05-15-2004, 07:44 PM

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

fu cking awsome....
Old 05-15-2004, 08:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Right place Right time. good job reporting Mike
Old 05-16-2004, 05:11 PM

BBC454 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was at riptides on friday, and across the bar from us is about a 50 year old man and his wife/date whatever, behind him is 3 kids all about early 20's. well this guy took offense to them swearing i guess and threatened to fire the kid through the front window if he didnt shut his mouth (pretty funny) one of the kids proceeded to inform the guy that he was outnumbered which did very little but **** this guy off further, he gets up and starts shaking the back of the kids chairs. i could not believe what i was seeing, these 3 kids didnt do a thing only 1 of them even got of his seat, then the guy proceeds to rip on the kid about having piercings in his face, still nothing the kids just hurried up, paid and left. the best part was this was about 3 in the afternoon.
Old 05-17-2004, 08:49 AM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point

i love a good maylay(def. not sp. right).....not too long ago me and a couple people went to some house party where of course we knew nobody, long story short some of the kids there started some **** and my buddy laid him out on the front lawn with one shot, which you don't get to see much, so everybody starts goin nutty, finally after some yellin we start tryin to leave and this little kid starts comin up to one of my other friends, he told him 3 times to walk away cause we were tryin to leave, kid kept walkin and my buddy popped him in the face, it looked like a cartoon when this kid fell, hands by his side like a tree....the sound of the back of his head hittin the ground almost made me puke, needless to say that kid didn't get up before we left....two one shot k.o.'s in one night aint too shabby.....my fav is the kid that got knocked out first came to in a couple minutes and he just sat his *** on the side of the yard with his head in his hands while all the rest was goin on