Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

2 quick yet hillarious snow stories

Old 12-07-2003, 06:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
2 quick yet hillarious snow stories

Ok, so Jayboy’s my beer fetcher and I’m driving from one side of Broketown to the other cuz there’s only one Domino's open in all of the greater Brockton area. We're coming from his house town Cary hill to that intersection and there a two-wheel drive old skool Ford E-Van stuck facing me spinning the tires, we wait through the red light, creep past this creep and he's behind us t-bone style. I smash the gas in my 02F-truck (while in 2wheel drive of course) and put about 20lbs of snow and muck in this guys' open drivers window. I laughed so hard i almost puked.

#2 We're still on our way to Domino's bombing down Grove St. and I see a guy walking the on our side in the same direction. I pull over about 15 feet in front of him and he waves and thinks I'm going to give him a lift (Christmas spirit or some ****). He's about 10 feed from me and once again I smash the gas, I think the pedals gonna end up on the pavement I hit it so hard. The poor guys getting all this snow on his pants and jacket and then the unthinkable happens: fishtail right into the powdery snow bank and engulf this man in a wall of beautiful beautiful pearly white snow. All you see is the silhouette of a man trying to trudge through a wall of snow.

I'm going straight to hell, first poor Dawn at Maui-oke and now this.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
If anybody's gonna randomly get struck by lightning, its gonna be you
Old 12-07-2003, 09:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Buick will become famous soon enough
Those stories are great.
Not every day great either, they are tony the tiger great.
Old 12-07-2003, 11:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
oh man. this is worse than the times i drove by Brockton High as schoool got out and then held up traffic doing 2mph!
Old 12-08-2003, 09:31 AM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL thats effin greaaaaaaatt.. lol
Old 12-08-2003, 01:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point
It's even better when theres a little bit of gravel in the snow. it makes you bleed.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:01 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
that is awesome. i did the same thing too some jackass walkin down the road this mornin. it is all sluchy and **** so i aimed for some puddles when someone was stuck in the snow.
Old 12-08-2003, 10:10 PM

burtonboards32 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i did some **** like that not in the snow. pulled infront of some kid that just got off the bus in my old jeep. spun the **** out of my tires in the sand when he was close then i started going forward slowly onto pavement when he tried going past me so he stunk like smoke and was covered in dirt. needless to say he wasnt happy when i saw him the next day in school