Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-27-2009, 02:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by scott3824
her arm is ugly, but id still hit it.

just couldnt take a handjob from her
Old 05-27-2009, 02:56 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
her arm is ugly, but id still hit it.

just couldnt take a handjob from her
HA HA AH it'd be the last handjob you ever got!!

I looked around but got bored.....couldn't find the quality today

for the record Mike Brie doesn't have any good friends to snipe from....
Old 05-27-2009, 03:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
for the record Mike Brie doesn't have any good friends to snipe from....
huh?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:11 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

huh?
I looked through Becky's friend Brie's friends and they were all private or boring......
Old 05-27-2009, 04:15 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
I looked through Becky's friend Brie's friends and they were all private or boring......
oh ok. yeah, thats true, the hot ones are private and boring.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:16 PM
bp chaser

if you got to your desk and there was a piece of cake there, would you eat it?

i am
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

i am
Probably yes.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:18 PM
bp chaser

i am
if you ask becky for her password, you can look at most of them. she'll probably let you too
Old 05-27-2009, 04:21 PM

i am
yes indeedy feed the needy!!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i am
no
Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 PM

if you ask becky for her password, you can look at most of them. she'll probably let you too
HA HA HA I don't care that much.....
Old 05-27-2009, 04:32 PM
bp chaser

scoot is that a no because of your diet or because its a potential security breech? breach?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:35 PM
bp chaser

so remember how the other day i was complaining that i see too many baby posts on facebook?

like this

Im thinking about posting 1 dead baby joke every day, right in the middle of the afternnon breast feeding time. mmmm breasts. And we'll see how all these annoying new moms feel about that.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:39 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

scoot is that a no because of your diet or because its a potential security breech? breach?
Little bit of both. I would also be concerned one of the dba's was trying to slip me exlax.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:42 PM
bp chaser

Scoot have you ever gotten a shock from touching exposed POE wires on a frayed cable?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:48 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I interview for a new job tomorrow. I can't wait to leave this one.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM

Scoot have you ever gotten a shock from touching exposed POE wires on a frayed cable?
no ... but it's just 120 right ... i've taken that quite a few times
Old 05-27-2009, 04:50 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
no ... but it's just 120 right ... i've taken that quite a few times
i think its 48 but with some decent current. im not sure either. one of the cabling guys here got shocked this morning
Old 05-27-2009, 04:51 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I interview for a new job tomorrow. I can't wait to leave this one.
did the shop across the street close up yet?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:53 PM

so remember how the other day i was complaining that i see too many baby posts on facebook?

Im thinking about posting 1 dead baby joke every day, right in the middle of the afternnon breast feeding time. mmmm breasts. And we'll see how all these annoying new moms feel about that.
Let me know how that goes.....new mom's don't have a sense of humor when it comes to dead baby jokes.....or shaken baby jokes for that matter!!

Quick Reply: Lesbian love