Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-26-2009, 12:57 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by scott3824
Whats up bitches .... 4 day weekend rules ... only a 3 day work week this week
We all hate you for it lol

Found out more info on my buddy. Probably shouldn't talk in public about it though. I hope that cop fries.
**** that pig, tell us how **** works out when you can.

Got a 07 swingarm on the way ... just need a shock and front rim and some miscellaneous stuff, the SI stuff and a HB and the kawi killer is ready to roll ....
How longs it been since you had a Stunt piece? and post some pic's will ya.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
man im really hungry
Had a large steak and cheese I couldn't even finish it it was sooo good though.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:00 PM

Meet Vanessa

Old 05-26-2009, 01:02 PM

Old 05-26-2009, 01:03 PM

Old 05-26-2009, 01:04 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

what % of the time would you say hes on vacation. my friend danny is always complaining about that
8 weeks a year so 15% of the time.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Found out more info on my buddy. Probably shouldn't talk in public about it though. I hope that cop fries.
yeah, theyre probably searching your username and reading all your posts
Old 05-26-2009, 01:05 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Oh yeah that's right. I saw them with Killswitch and wasn't that impressed. I like Metal just not that heavy.
The show in Lewiston a little over a year ago? I was there. That was the day I caught my hand in the wood splitter. Still made it to the show. Barely.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

**** that pig, tell us how **** works out when you can.

How longs it been since you had a Stunt piece? and post some pic's will ya.
After that pig shot him he was instantly paralyzed, which caused him to drop the bike on himself and they just left it on him.

Been like a year. It's still a pile, I guess I should do some before and after pics huh.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The show in Lewiston a little over a year ago? I was there. That was the day I caught my hand in the wood splitter. Still made it to the show. Barely.
Yeah that show.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just ate. 1/2 lb of turkey, peas, mandarin orange and a peanut butter granola bar.
id kill for some turkey right now. 1.5 hours to go
Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Gentlemen.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:09 PM

Yeah that show.
What did you think of Devil Driver? I wasn't a big fan. Lamb of God was awesome though.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

yeah, theyre probably searching your username and reading all your posts
never know in a case of this magnitude .... OH attorney general office is already investigating
Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
What did you think of Devil Driver? I wasn't a big fan. Lamb of God was awesome though.
I didn't like them either.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:13 PM

Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM

Advice Column

Dear Mike,
I hope you can help me. The other day,I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our
bedroom with the neighbor's daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbor's daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He lost his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore. Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Sheila

Dear Sheila,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors. I hope this helps.
Mike
Old 05-26-2009, 01:26 PM
bp chaser

Advice Column

Dear Mike,
I hope you can help me. The other day,I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our
bedroom with the neighbor's daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbor's daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He lost his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore. Can you please help?
Sincerely,
Sheila

Dear Sheila,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors. I hope this helps.
Mike
ahahahahahahahahah
Old 05-26-2009, 01:27 PM

Good advice
Old 05-26-2009, 01:32 PM

Quick Reply: Lesbian love