Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by The DAN
what's good mike, long time no talk
i used to think you were black
Old 05-26-2009, 11:43 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm a big fan of pale red heads. Especially with freckles.
she was a brunette, no freckles....talk about reading what you want to read!!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Regular StuntLifer

The DAN can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by MikeM
i used to think you were black
i used to think skillz was black too.....but wtf would you think i was black for
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
haha i asked a al-qeada cell leader if i could marry and bang his daughter!

i really wanna bang one of these suicide bomber chicks, cause i love chicks with issues!
you could nut in her without worry. she'll give herself a good thorough abortion

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i really wanna bang one of these suicide bomber chicks, cause i love chicks with issues!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TRUTH.com
Old 05-26-2009, 11:45 AM

i used to think skillz was black too.....but wtf would you think i was black for
why am I always the black??
bp chaser

you had a pic of some rapper for your avatar, and i didnt realize it was some rapper, i thought it was you
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 looking at Matt's past expiriences it does point in that direction!!
**** off

we were not in boston......we were almost in NH.......
sorry i had drop kick murphys song in my head going

Dan!!!!!!!

absolutely right about keller and underage fatties
**** off

bullshit, you heard young fatties and you marked the day on your calender
haha and u called to see if u could tag along for a piece
Regular StuntLifer

why am I always the black??
because you used to be the darkest skinned white guy on stuntusa. keep it moving ***** no big deal

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point

whats going on here... no pics on this whole page?

Old 05-26-2009, 11:46 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Dude it was awful.....my gf and her cousins gf are good looking chicks....when we showed up the fattest one in a bikini put her clothes back on.....but then more arrived and it was awful......this one chick in a red bikini was so pale and frumpy, she had bags of **** hanging from all over....even my gf was like what's wrong with these girls they're only 17-18...

this is the quarry....found a random clip on youtube......it's fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5U_QRZan-Q
That look like a little one what is it 35-40' ??
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

she was a brunette, no freckles....talk about reading what you want to read!!
My mental picture was a lot more pleasant than what you were trying to describe. I'll stick with mine.

**** off

**** off

Get your tubby *** home.....we have drinking to do!!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
My mental picture was a lot more pleasant than what you were trying to describe. I'll stick with mine.
+1 im going with Zukis too
Old 05-26-2009, 11:47 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Bwahaha That's just wrong man
Old 05-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular StuntLifer

see if i ever say i'm gonna download a cd for you and then not send it to you again!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That look like a little one what is it 35-40' ??
that's from the top so it's tough to tell but that's the tallest one there, it's only 45-50'.......I've jumped from 85' but it's still a fun place to go for a swim.....
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

you could nut in her without worry. she'll give herself a good thorough abortion
That's ******* hilarious.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:49 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

dood i love redheads with freckles and the units that replaced us have a ******* handful of them walking around
Old 05-26-2009, 11:49 AM
bp chaser

**** off
**** off
i want to bang an underage fatty. must be legally underage, and not THAT fat

Quick Reply: Lesbian love