Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-26-2009, 11:24 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
There's always one Sometimes two

and of course she stands next to the skinniest girl
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Asians are hot.
I'd use that lightly
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
I went to a local quarry yesterday with my gf and her cousin and his gf.....it was such a shame to see a bunch of 18 y/o girls in bikinis and I wanted to ask them all to put their clothes back on.....the younger generations just don't understand how to take care of themselves.....
young fatties? i didnt know they existed
Old 05-26-2009, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

I'd use that lightly
i wouldnt go say theyre hot with a blanket statement like that, but i would definitely do one over an equivalent white girl, just because i havent before
Old 05-26-2009, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

i would love to smoke a blunt right in this spot

Old 05-26-2009, 11:30 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Asians are hot.
-1 You just like them since they are submissive....

I'm not that into them either but I have been with quite a few. The worst part is I was looking at her friends and she had a ton of Asian friends it was like an Asian invasion.
I have never been afflicted with the yellow fever....
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
young fatties? i didnt know they existed
Dude it was awful.....my gf and her cousins gf are good looking chicks....when we showed up the fattest one in a bikini put her clothes back on.....but then more arrived and it was awful......this one chick in a red bikini was so pale and frumpy, she had bags of **** hanging from all over....even my gf was like what's wrong with these girls they're only 17-18...

this is the quarry....found a random clip on youtube......it's fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5U_QRZan-Q
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

jesus is just a man who cuts my lawn
Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Dude it was awful.....my gf and her cousins gf are good looking chicks....when we showed up the fattest one in a bikini put her clothes back on.....but then more arrived and it was awful......this one chick in a red bikini was so pale and frumpy, she had bags of **** hanging from all over....even my gf was like what's wrong with these girls they're only 17-18...

well its official im an NOT coming to boston then
Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
bp chaser

there are no young fatties on LI, we dont put up with that ****. In fact I dont know any overweight white women without kids.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:37 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I have never been afflicted with the yellow fever....
You didn't spend a year and a half in Japan with tours to the Philippines
Old 05-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

The DAN can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
bullshit, you heard young fatties and you marked the day on your calender
Old 05-26-2009, 11:40 AM
bp chaser

Dan!!!!!!!

absolutely right about keller and underage fatties
Old 05-26-2009, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
we were not in boston......we were almost in NH.......
Old 05-26-2009, 11:41 AM

True that....you raise a good point my friend!!
bp chaser

we were not in boston......we were almost in NH.......
that explains it then. the way you described it, they wouldnt even look good in maine
Regular StuntLifer

The DAN can only hope to improve

Dan!!!!!!!

what's good mike, long time no talk
Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I'm a big fan of pale red heads. Especially with freckles.

Dan!!!!!!!

+1 looking at Matt's past expiriences it does point in that direction!!
hate practitioner

haha i asked a al-qeada cell leader if i could marry and bang his daughter!

i really wanna bang one of these suicide bomber chicks, cause i love chicks with issues!

Quick Reply: Lesbian love