Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-26-2009, 10:25 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
no to the names

one of them lives in cali and is visiting. they said they have been asked before, but not a lot of times
It was an Austin Powers quote but I think you missed it. lol

Old 05-26-2009, 10:26 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a gem.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
It was an Austin Powers quote but I think you missed it. lol

its the oldest asian menage a trios joke in the book, and it was already played out by the time austin powers came out
Old 05-26-2009, 10:40 AM

Old 05-26-2009, 10:44 AM

Old 05-26-2009, 10:48 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

not gonna be a productive day where tom or I work
Old 05-26-2009, 10:50 AM
bp chaser

Sounds like a gem.
i mostly want the parts off it. the tires are worth 200-900 depending on condition, the rear axle is worth 450, front bumper is 250. transfer case is worth something, motor and tranny probably arent, and then i can sell the shell to the scrap guy for $200 and keep the title just in case i need one
Old 05-26-2009, 10:51 AM
bp chaser

i love *****
Old 05-26-2009, 10:51 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by MikeM
i love *****
except when im stuck having a conversation with them
Old 05-26-2009, 11:07 AM
bp chaser

colorado looks like a really nice place

Old 05-26-2009, 11:08 AM

I wanted to live there my whole life just never made the commitment.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
So I found out that he was pulled over and stopped and supposedly the cop thought he was reaching for a gun

He will never walk again, paralyzed from the waist down. That cop should receive the same fate, freaking piece of ****.
That's BS.....but he's gonna get paid like a mother ******......but you couldn't pay me enough to make up for that ****.....
Old 05-26-2009, 11:13 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty Asians someone should clean you two up.
Can I request we do not post asians?? They're kinda just gross and smell like pee!!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 AM

There's always one Sometimes two

Old 05-26-2009, 11:16 AM

There's always one Sometimes two

you eye ballin that big hunk o' sugar on the right ain't cha??
Old 05-26-2009, 11:18 AM

I went to a local quarry yesterday with my gf and her cousin and his gf.....it was such a shame to see a bunch of 18 y/o girls in bikinis and I wanted to ask them all to put their clothes back on.....the younger generations just don't understand how to take care of themselves.....
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

my rockstar mentality!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
Can I request we do not post asians?? They're kinda just gross and smell like pee!!
Asians are hot.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:23 AM

I'm not that into them either but I have been with quite a few. The worst part is I was looking at her friends and she had a ton of Asian friends it was like an Asian invasion.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:24 AM

you eye ballin that big hunk o' sugar on the right ain't cha??
Oh you know it.

Quick Reply: Lesbian love