Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-26-2009, 07:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Hauling 56,000 pounds of Medical Supplies from Rockhampton to Perth will earn your driver $3.64 per mile, a total of $9588.62 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 05-26-2009, 08:09 AM
bp chaser

Old 05-26-2009, 08:11 AM
bp chaser

Old 05-26-2009, 08:14 AM
bp chaser

Old 05-26-2009, 08:56 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

******!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:13 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-26-2009, 09:19 AM

Old 05-26-2009, 09:33 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
either her makeup is really bad, or her face is really bad and the makeup is doing the best it can
Old 05-26-2009, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
either her makeup is really bad, or her face is really bad and the makeup is doing the best it can
Yeah it looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:40 AM

Old 05-26-2009, 09:41 AM
bp chaser

i have a new facebook friend and i think she migh tbe a stripper

Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
bp chaser

that beach looks sorta familiar. maybe shes from here

Old 05-26-2009, 09:45 AM

Yeah I saw you added her and I sent her a request also I'm under the impression that Candy is a bot.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:51 AM

Dirty Asians someone should clean you two up.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

Yeah I saw you added her and I sent her a request also I'm under the impression that Candy is a bot.
she is. i deleted her already
Old 05-26-2009, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

Dirty Asians someone should clean you two up.

we hung out with some hot asian twins at a bbq on sunday. becky asked them if guys hit them up for a 3some a lot
Old 05-26-2009, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
we hung out with some hot asian twins at a bbq on sunday. becky asked them if guys hit them up for a 3some a lot
Were there names *** Me and *** Yu? lol

And what was their answer?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:20 AM
bp chaser

Were there names *** Me and *** Yu? lol

And what was their answer?
no to the names

one of them lives in cali and is visiting. they said they have been asked before, but not a lot of times
Old 05-26-2009, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

i have a 93 jeep cherokee up for sale. it has a 41/2 inch Rusty's off-road lift kit, aftermarket lookalike beadlock rims, big push bar in front, 34inch super swampers, 5spd, dana 44 posi rearend, 4.0 HO, 176,xxx on motor but still running strong and 4x4 works excellent. this is a project truck and needs drive shaft and driver side floor pan. the body is a little rough and has its wear and tear from off roading.Frame is solid but like i said body is rough. If you have any questions you can contact me at 845-235-6859 my name is Charlie. looking to get 1000. i dont have time to work on it anymore due to my job. trades welcome not looking for anything specific so just tell me what you have.

Quick Reply: Lesbian love