Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-22-2009, 11:16 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Cause they're ******* slackers they think if they don't do it right they won't have to do it.
we do the same **** lol
Old 05-22-2009, 11:17 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
we do the same **** lol
I guess I'll own that I pretty much purposely suck at folding my girls laundry
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

we do the same **** lol
Dump a bunch of bleach in the laundry or wash some sweaters in hot water......
Old 05-22-2009, 11:20 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I guess I'll own that I pretty much purposely suck at folding my girls laundry
I don't even like the way my wife folds my laundry. Sometimes I refold it.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:21 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Why don't you hire a messican they work harder?
i was gonna get a messican cuz the white bread before this guy was slacking big time. this current guy handles his business though

i like her skull wrist bands
I'm gonna stop posting these girls if Chito doesn't come in here right now and tell me all the dirty things he wants to do to them
see above? that's the most i can go

Originally Posted by MikeM
and THATS why youre gonna have to sell the bike
actually, i'm gonna have to cut the guy loose. i hate to do it cuz 1) its convenient 2) i hate yard work and 3) i like supporting a good independent business, but my kids' expenses come first. and i wont have to sell anything anymore, not even the fairings. i was able to get the money together

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Why is it that girls are never good at stuff like that? I get so pissed at my wife because she half-asses everything like that. It doesn't really take any more effort to do it right.
u make ur pregnant wife cut the grass and bitch her out for doing a shitty job?? wow.... you're AWESOME!!!

- your 1 I have a thing for blonds
i like all hair types, especially weird colors.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:23 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
i like her skull wrist bands
see above? that's the most i can go
Com'on you know them ******* sittin nice right there. You don't like that Chito?
Old 05-22-2009, 11:25 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

u make ur pregnant wife cut the grass and bitch her out for doing a shitty job?? wow.... you're AWESOME!!!
Yeah. No, before she was pregnant. She would mow the lawn or snowblow the driveway and it would be all fucked up and look like ****. I'd explain what she was doing wrong and she'd keep doing it that way. This was mostly two summers ago when she was only working part time. Since she was home all the ******* time, she mowed the lawn.
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna stop posting these girls if Chito doesn't come in here right now and tell me all the dirty things he wants to do to them

I can't talk to you my gf will be mad......it's taboo!!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:26 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Com'on you know them ******* sittin nice right there. You don't like that Chito?
of course i like'em. i'm a guy, lol

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

which is why we'd be perfect wingmen!!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954

YOOOOOOOOUUUUU ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop posting pics of me on the net!!!!
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

-1 give me the brunette above.....
i cant see that one, but id hit it anyway

Bwahahahaha

i was just offering that bitch a smoke, lol
Old 05-22-2009, 11:28 AM

YOOOOOOOOUUUUU ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop posting pics of me on the net!!!!
I like your helmet though

scoot is always on POINT!!

two women at my job just got into an argument. apparently one thought the other was talking about her. it was pretty funny. i wish i had a vodka and oj
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i do too lately

Quick Reply: Lesbian love