Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-22-2009, 11:00 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
your heel is fucked up? did i get that right?>
yep ...
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_fasciitis

that sucks......how long has that been an issue??
nice, i was pretty close. enough to get teh points

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i kind of like it now that i have a tiny yard. when i lived with my parents, it took half a day to mow the lawn, more if you did a good job with the edger (i didnt)
Yeah I can't wait to have a yard of my own.....but I really like the fact that your wifey is currently mowing the grass!!
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i kind of like it now that i have a tiny yard. when i lived with my parents, it took half a day to mow the lawn, more if you did a good job with the edger (i didnt)
It's not that bad. I fetilized and sprayed weedkiller this year so the lawn is looking good. I mow, edge, weedwack, and blow all the grass off the concrete.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
**** that. i pay whitey to cut my ****
and THATS why youre gonna have to sell the bike
Old 05-22-2009, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

Yeah I can't wait to have a yard of my own.....but I really like the fact that your wifey is currently mowing the grass!!
she does a shitty job, but not shitty enough to redo it
Old 05-22-2009, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
It's not that bad. I fetilized and sprayed weedkiller this year so the lawn is looking good. I mow, edge, weedwack, and blow all the grass off the concrete.
i trim the bushes, then mow, then use the lawnmower to blow the gras off the concrete. no edging or weedwacking here
Old 05-22-2009, 11:05 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Why is it that girls are never good at stuff like that? I get so pissed at my wife because she half-asses everything like that. It doesn't really take any more effort to do it right.
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
id give all the money in my penny jar to have sex with her
Old 05-22-2009, 11:06 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably better that she's doing it while you're at work.....watching it would make it worse.....
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Why is it that girls are never good at stuff like that? I get so pissed at my wife because she half-asses everything like that. It doesn't really take any more effort to do it right.
they suck at stuff having to do with straight lines

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Cause they're ******* slackers they think if they don't do it right they won't have to do it.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:07 AM
bp chaser

Probably better that she's doing it while you're at work.....watching it would make it worse.....
my yard is so small, shes probably already done
Old 05-22-2009, 11:08 AM

id give all the money in my penny jar to have sex with her
-1 give me the brunette above.....
Old 05-22-2009, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Cause they're ******* slackers they think if they don't do it right they won't have to do it.
+1 I agree with Tom.....and I think a "you'll do it till you do it right" mentality needs to be employed!!
Old 05-22-2009, 11:11 AM

Old 05-22-2009, 11:13 AM

I'm gonna stop posting these girls if Chito doesn't come in here right now and tell me all the dirty things he wants to do to them
Old 05-22-2009, 11:13 AM

-1 give me the brunette above.....
- your 1 I have a thing for blonds

Quick Reply: Lesbian love