Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-21-2009, 02:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
i hope becky is wearing heels and a skirt when i get home today
and I hope the kids are somewhere else
Old 05-21-2009, 02:44 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope becky is wearing heels and a skirt when i get home today
I'm going to the mall with mine.....but I made her promise we'd have sex there!!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

dressing rooms? pull a Crank and do it right in the food court.. i dare you.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:49 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I wish Shannon had no gag reflex but her biggest down fall is she has such a small mouth. I swear she doen't even try to open up wide but really she can't, most sensation is achieved in hand motion which plays a big roll.
hand motion is important in a good bj.

Originally Posted by old man roger
i hate when a girl tries to jamm it down and it's like hitting a wall ...lol
i hate TEETH RUB!!!! my dick is always blamed for that though

Originally Posted by skillz954
you may want to read that again man......
its hard finding a good bj

if i had a dollar for every time the "i have a small mouth" card got played i could buy a bag of some pretty nice stuff
a BIG +1. i think that chics try to suck too hard. they dont understand that the goal is not to put a hicky on my dick. they have to try to imitate their ***** walls with their mouth and toungue. and gripping the **** outta my dick and scraping their hand up and down is not cool. they have to stroke the dick. grip it just firm enough for it to slide down, not move the top layer of skin up and down my dick. you're taking the nerves with you when your doing that. you have to stimulate the nerves.

Yeah but no really she does have a small mouth.

BTW she got her braces off today
i'd always shoot off all over my girl's teeth if she had braces

I had this tiny little girl sit in front of me once, grab my hips, and literally **** her face......it freaked me out cuz I had no idea where my dick was going......I really had to focus to finish cuz it was creepin me out.....
i prolly wouldnt have been able to. i always have to focus. i have a problem where it takes me too long. sucks.

I edited his post.......it was not good.....

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post1026.html
stop editing posts and come up with a creative comeback, ******

julia bond. she makes good movies.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I'm gonna have to start beating my girl to get that level of treatment.
i get that level of treatment
Old 05-21-2009, 02:57 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bray
dressing rooms? pull a Crank and do it right in the food court.. i dare you.
yeah dressing rooms......but I'd love to do it in the food court......I'm an entertainer by nature.......
Old 05-21-2009, 02:59 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
Of course you do.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:00 PM

I'm going to the mall with mine.....but I made her promise we'd have sex there!!
Hmmm, gonna see if mine's down for that.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
when you travel??
Old 05-21-2009, 03:01 PM

when you travel??
yup... or when she does.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:04 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Too many private profiles in a row gets discouraging.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 PM

+1.....keep at it fella.....
Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1

I used to have a tool that would allow you to view all pics from any user, even private ones. But then they found out about it and patched that hole.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:11 PM

+1.....keep at it fella.....
I'm trying but about to give up.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:27 PM
bp chaser

i just had a 40 second fart
Old 05-21-2009, 03:29 PM

i just had a 40 second fart
HA HA HA I was in the men's room earlier at the urinal and busted off a fart that was so loud the dude next to me giggled.....
Old 05-21-2009, 03:30 PM

HA HA HA I was in the men's room earlier at the urinal and busted off a fart that was so loud the dude next to me giggled.....
i
Old 05-21-2009, 03:38 PM

Old 05-21-2009, 03:49 PM
bp chaser

hhahaha

i had another 30 second fart right after, and it started to sound like it could be trouble. So I caped it off and ran to the mens room. i made it in time, but i still need another shower.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:50 PM
bp chaser

i wish part of my job involved watching hot girls kiss each other

Quick Reply: Lesbian love