Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-21-2009, 10:50 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by paragus
this thread is going off track and FAILING on delivery.
So do something about it old man......post some bitches!!
Old 05-21-2009, 10:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paragus
this thread is going off track and FAILING on delivery.

settle down there mexican
Old 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
On my last dui, the fine was $250
I never knew you had any? How many?

I get a call yesterday......my boy had a few beers after work and rolled his car on his way home on the highway......dumbass......he's fine, but they cited him with an OUI even though they never tested him?!?!?
Old 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 I like the blue and yellow a lot........and the repsol......but not on the 05.....it was a turd that year......
i'm gonna miss my blue and yellows but i gotta pay for my son's school. trust me, i love them and want to keep them. my homie in FL said to call him if they dont sell. hopefully he can loan me $400 to cover my son's registration and i can keep the fairings, lol.

No, a little bit of it was late fees, but mostly the surcharges are just surcharges.

I can break it down a little..

State police only patrol parkways here, everything else is policed by the countys. However most of the tickets they give are state offences. So if you get a speeding ticket, there is a state fine of say $100 on it. You go to the county courthouse, and pay the $100, which goes to teh state. So how does the county make any money off the tickets that THEY write? Surcharges. Very often the surcharge(s) will be more than the actual fine.

There are other surcharges that pop up sometimes too depending on what the charge is. On my last dui, the fine was $250, and there were close to a thousand dollars worth of surcharges tacked on. I mean, there was a page long list of all these little additional fees.
that's disgusting and outrageous. seriously way too much.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:54 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
settle down there mexican
paragus is a fellow messican?
Old 05-21-2009, 10:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I never knew you had any? How many?
I got 2 of them, beat one. I wasnt guilty of either though.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:56 AM

I got 2 of them, beat one. I wasnt guilty of either though.
well ain't that a bitch....knock on wood......been guilty a lot but never busted!!

edit: hell i was guilty when you were in the car!!
Old 05-21-2009, 10:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I get a call yesterday......my boy had a few beers after work and rolled his car on his way home on the highway......dumbass......he's fine, but they cited him with an OUI even though they never tested him?!?!?
his lawyer will squash that no problem, but its still gonna cost home a bunch of money.

Thats what i hate about court.. Even if you win, it still just cost you tons of money, so you lost in the long run regardless.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:57 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-21-2009, 10:58 AM
bp chaser

she looks good
Old 05-21-2009, 10:58 AM

his lawyer will squash that no problem, but its still gonna cost home a bunch of money.

Thats what i hate about court.. Even if you win, it still just cost you tons of money, so you lost in the long run regardless.
yeah that's exactly what I told him.....plus his car is totalled......

Mikey: I only had like six beers
Adam: Did you eat anything
Mikey: No I hadn't eaten all day
Adam: Dude.....you're a retard
Old 05-21-2009, 10:59 AM

she looks good
Nice work Tom!!

young.....but it'll do!!

yeah that's exactly what I told him.....plus his car is totalled......

Mikey: I only had like six beers
Adam: Did you eat anything
Mikey: No I hadn't eaten all day
Adam: Dude.....you're a retard
good cheap buzz. even better if you donate blood first.
bp chaser

Old 05-21-2009, 11:00 AM

Nice work Tom!!

young.....but it'll do!!
young?? you're dating a 21 yr old

props though
Old 05-21-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
young?? you're dating a 21 yr old

props though
yeah I am.....and I spent a good 30 minutes in her this morning waking up.....
Old 05-21-2009, 11:01 AM

Old 05-21-2009, 11:02 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Old 05-21-2009, 11:02 AM

HA HA HA everyone was like BAM
Old 05-21-2009, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

teenage ****

Quick Reply: Lesbian love