Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-21-2009, 09:56 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

my credit card bill this month was 3/4 of my monthly takehome $$
mine exceeds my gross monthly income.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:58 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

so they "are" the bank?
Well they work for the bank and look over the documents that we send then recalculate the income and debt to income ratios and based on the information that we give them they determine weather or not the borrower gets approved for the loan.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:58 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Well they work for the bank and look over the documents that we send then recalculate the income and debt to income ratios and based on the information that we give them they determine weather or not the borrower gets approved for the loan.
wether
Old 05-21-2009, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
mine exceeds my gross monthly income.
If everybody stopped having kids, think how wealthy the nation would be in 10 years

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

wether
That you Caesar!
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

wether
whether
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM

If everybody stopped having kids, think how wealthy the nation would be in 10 years
Yeah but then people would have to start ******* and people will never stop doing that.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

wether
whether?
Old 05-21-2009, 10:03 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

whether?
+1

wether is the act of castrating
Old 05-21-2009, 10:04 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

+1

my credit card bill this month was 3/4 of my monthly takehome $$
dang ... glad i don't have an cc ... well we have a small one but we don't really use it

+1

overpopulation is the cause of many of the worlds problems

this world could use that. no breeding for 5 years.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Yeah but then people would have to start ******* and people will never stop doing that.
birth control and abortions
Originally Posted by Zuki750
whether
whether?
i know. i'd spelled it like that but then i decided to go back and change it on porpose to see if thomas would believe it, lol.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
+1

wether is the act of castrating
oh my god, wether's actually a word???? jesus, and the meaning...
Old 05-21-2009, 10:05 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

i know. i'd spelled it like that but then i decided to go back and change it on porpose to see if thomas would believe it, lol.
Sure. We believe you.

purpose
Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Sure. We believe you.

purpose
good.

i kneu that
Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
dang ... glad i don't have an cc ... well we have a small one but we don't really use it
all i use mine for is gas, airline tickets, and online purchases that cant be done with paypal. we bought 2 round trips to socal and paid about $400 worth of fines last month
Old 05-21-2009, 10:10 AM

all i use mine for is gas, airline tickets, and online purchases that cant be done with paypal. we bought 2 round trips to socal and paid about $400 worth of fines last month
motorcycle traffic fines?

i use mine when expenditures for my kids drains my grocery/living money
Old 05-21-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

im hungry as an ethiopian. not THE ethiopian though
Old 05-21-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

motorcycle traffic fines?

i use mine when expenditures for my kids drains my grocery/living money
parking tickets. i havent gotten a ticket on the bike since 07
Old 05-21-2009, 10:15 AM

parking tickets. i havent gotten a ticket on the bike since 07
i have. i JUST got one a couple of weeks ago, actually. gonna talk to the DA when i go to court.

Quick Reply: Lesbian love