Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-20-2009, 10:05 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Re: Lesbian love

I left my honey ham, cheese, pickle and spicey mustard on 12 grain samwich at home on the counter.... Wendy's for lunch

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mike.......I told Catherine we were gonna have to make the trip soon and that I told you that we'd get them drunk and make them touch eachother.....her only issues was if Becky was pretty and she said she wouldn't lick any vagina!! LOL
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ahahahahaha Owned

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...41-post11.html
Old 05-20-2009, 10:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Are you implying that you would not have sex with her if given the opportunity?
nope not saying that. if it was verified a woman then hell yeah - ive fucked worse - but in a few of those pics youre gonna tell me it dont look like a man
Old 05-20-2009, 10:07 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Hellz yeah
I don't try to hide who I am!! But I wish she hadn't deleted the emails I'd love to read them!!

She promised to send me any she recieves in the future!!
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz954
I thought the same thing.....
See Tom, I aint the only one.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
looks like a man in these pics
come to think of it, she looks a little manly in ll those pics. and none of them really show camel toe
Old 05-20-2009, 10:08 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I left my honey ham, cheese, pickle and spicey mustard on 12 grain samwich at home on the counter.... Wendy's for lunch
And it's going to have gone to waste by the time you get there. Did I tell you that I ran into John Patrick and he told me about the new place??
Old 05-20-2009, 10:08 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

**** that man I'd kill a bitch.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you implying that you would not have sex with her if given the opportunity?
I would but id have to see a good camel toe pic first
Old 05-20-2009, 10:10 AM

nope not saying that. if it was verified a woman then hell yeah - ive fucked worse - but in a few of those pics youre gonna tell me it dont look like a man
Jezz you guys are hard to please, I finally get some decent pics and you guys tear her apart. I'll just leave the posting of ****** to Adam....if he still wants to do it lol
NealFoReal

no camel toe but this shows a little lumpage I think

Originally Posted by MikeM
come to think of it, she looks a little manly in ll those pics. and none of them really show camel toe
+1 her legs are very manly.......that's all I thought looking thru all of them quickly.......I would not **** her......
bp chaser

Hey Mike.......I told Catherine we were gonna have to make the trip soon and that I told you that we'd get them drunk and make them touch eachother.....her only issues was if Becky was pretty and she said she wouldn't lick any vagina!! LOL
dude ur not supposed to tell her ahead of time. we're supposed to get them drunk, THEN egg them on
Old 05-20-2009, 10:11 AM
NealFoReal

**** that man I'd kill a bitch.
**** yeah lol. I dont even know what the **** Id do if that happened to me. you're sitting by this bitches side for 9 months taking care of the ho to find out its not yours when it pops out thats fucked.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:11 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

And it's going to have gone to waste by the time you get there. Did I tell you that I ran into John Patrick and he told me about the new place??
Seriously!? This isn't something to joke about. If you are in fact joking. I will strangle your dog and kick you in the leg.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:12 AM
NealFoReal

+1 her legs are very manly.......that's all I thought looking thru all of them quickly.......I would not **** her......
I think its a man fo sho. Tom email her asking if shes a man
Old 05-20-2009, 10:13 AM

Jezz you guys are hard to please, I finally get some decent pics and you guys tear her apart. I'll just leave the posting of ****** to Adam....if he still wants to do it lol
no I'm all set.......I don't need anymore emails about how all I do all day is look at ****** and post them and talk about ******* them sent to my girl.....so instead I'll just talk about how I'd **** the girls you guys post.....if I was single......LOL
Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
dude ur not supposed to tell her ahead of time. we're supposed to get them drunk, THEN egg them on
not mine.......I think getting the idea in her head first is a good thing......she's never done anything like that......she needs to warm up to it.....
Old 05-20-2009, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Seriously!? This isn't something to joke about. If you are in fact joking. I will strangle your dog and kick you in the leg.
Nope no joke. I mean it's not gonna happen tomorrow but hopefully with in the next year or so. I got his number too I think we need to invite him to a BBQ or a cook out or some **** lol

Quick Reply: Lesbian love