Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-17-2009, 01:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by NINER
The wedding attire is simple. Go to mens warehouse, give them the grooms phone number, get fitted for a pair of pants and shirt, get a brown belt and shoes if you don't have them. They had the pants but the shirt had to be ordered. This was on the 5th and I was told it would be in "by wednesday (the 10th) at the latest. We'll call you when it is in." No call, so on Sunday I went in to see what the **** was up. First they try to hand me a bag with 4 sweaters in it. Then they **** around and give me the answer of "it's not in yet, but we will keep an eye out and call you when it gets in" I was out riding the bike so I said "I'm just out riding around, would it help if I brought in the recipt?" They said yes so I went home and got the reciept. They looked **** up and figured out that the ******* never ordered the ****, but charged me for it. The guy said he would order the shirt and call me to confirm it. An hour or so later the guy calls me up and says "Just ordered up your shirt, the store in Toledo has the right shirt in the right size so they are going to ship it up. It will be here Tuesday at the latest." I just called 10 minutes ago. "yeah your shirt isn't in, but it should be here tomorrow.

I say "Look, I ordered this shirt on the 5th so if it needed to be special ordered I could still get it in time to wash it and press it. I have heard 3 times now that the shirt would be in the store on a certain day and it still isn't there. I'm not telling you how to run your business, but Toledo is only an hour drive away. The wedding is on Saturday and I have the rehersal dinner right after work on Friday. I NEED to get this shirt today so I can get it washed and pressed."

Dumb **** on the phone:"Well I just wanted you to know we can press the shirt here."

Me: "Can you wash it too? Beczause if not that doesn't help me at all."

After being put on hold for 5-10 minutes the bitch comes back and says: "Your size is a 16, but we have a 15 1/2 in the store here. We could move the top button over."

I hope my mood improves before 5pm because right now I am ready to kick some ******* idiot ***. I swear to god I will burn that store down before I pay full price for an ugly *** shirt that doesn't allow me to breathe that I will be wearing on a rainy, humid, summer day.

thats why i always went to my guy john at S&K .... but they are going out of business
Old 06-17-2009, 01:37 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

The wedding attire is simple. Go to mens warehouse, give them the grooms phone number, get fitted for a pair of pants and shirt, get a brown belt and shoes if you don't have them. They had the pants but the shirt had to be ordered. This was on the 5th and I was told it would be in "by wednesday (the 10th) at the latest. We'll call you when it is in." No call, so on Sunday I went in to see what the **** was up. First they try to hand me a bag with 4 sweaters in it. Then they **** around and give me the answer of "it's not in yet, but we will keep an eye out and call you when it gets in" I was out riding the bike so I said "I'm just out riding around, would it help if I brought in the recipt?" They said yes so I went home and got the reciept. They looked **** up and figured out that the ******* never ordered the ****, but charged me for it. The guy said he would order the shirt and call me to confirm it. An hour or so later the guy calls me up and says "Just ordered up your shirt, the store in Toledo has the right shirt in the right size so they are going to ship it up. It will be here Tuesday at the latest." I just called 10 minutes ago. "yeah your shirt isn't in, but it should be here tomorrow.

I say "Look, I ordered this shirt on the 5th so if it needed to be special ordered I could still get it in time to wash it and press it. I have heard 3 times now that the shirt would be in the store on a certain day and it still isn't there. I'm not telling you how to run your business, but Toledo is only an hour drive away. The wedding is on Saturday and I have the rehersal dinner right after work on Friday. I NEED to get this shirt today so I can get it washed and pressed."

Dumb **** on the phone:"Well I just wanted you to know we can press the shirt here."

Me: "Can you wash it too? Beczause if not that doesn't help me at all."

After being put on hold for 5-10 minutes the bitch comes back and says: "Your size is a 16, but we have a 15 1/2 in the store here. We could move the top button over."

I hope my mood improves before 5pm because right now I am ready to kick some ******* idiot ***. I swear to god I will burn that store down before I pay full price for an ugly *** shirt that doesn't allow me to breathe that I will be wearing on a rainy, humid, summer day.
That sounds like a ******* nightmare......Niners gonna make the evening news!!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:38 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
interesting .... i have to wonder why Eaton's findings are the opposite and why they will warranty their diffs for 750k with syn and only 250k with dino
maybe heat isnt an issue for them as much as it is for a Currie 9"

maybe since the currie 9" is a high pinion, which in the rear uses the coast side of the gears, and maybe that creates a lot more heat.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
failure
They have fucked it up 3 times now. I'm going to ask that the cost of the shirt be refunded to my card at this point. There is no reason for me to have to return to the store 4 times to get a ******* shirt that doesn't even fit me. I'm not going to be a nice customer today. They put me in a shitty mood, have caused me to go out of my way morethan once, they are not delivering the product I paid for, and I just give a **** if I make a scene because I will never shop there again. I hope there is a bride and goom to be setting their wedding up so they hear my tirade, walk out and go with another store.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:42 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

They have fucked it up 3 times now. I'm going to ask that the cost of the shirt be refunded to my card at this point. There is no reason for me to have to return to the store 4 times to get a ******* shirt that doesn't even fit me. I'm not going to be a nice customer today. They put me in a shitty mood, have caused me to go out of my way morethan once, they are not delivering the product I paid for, and I just give a **** if I make a scene because I will never shop there again. I hope there is a bride and goom to be setting their wedding up so they hear my tirade, walk out and go with another store.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease!!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
thats why i always went to my guy john at S&K .... but they are going out of business
That store had their **** together. They hooked it up at the last minute for me. ******* Men's warehouse TURNED it into a last minute situation with their incompetence.
Originally Posted by skillz954
That sounds like a ******* nightmare......Niners gonna make the evening news!!
It could happen. In situations like this I just spout off for about 3-5 minutes listing all the ways they fucked up and trying to make them feel like failures at life. My goal is to make them feel bad about themself as a person after they leave the store at night. I raise my voice, but usually don't yell.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Retired

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!!
I try to stay calm because the last time I went to the doctor he said I have marginally high blood pressure. But this kind of **** gets me heated. You know what would happen if I fucked up repeatedly like this with Ford? It would cost my company thousands of dollars and I would get ****-canned.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 PM

I try to stay calm because the last time I went to the doctor he said I have marginally high blood pressure. But this kind of **** gets me heated. You know what would happen if I fucked up repeatedly like this with Ford? It would cost my company thousands of dollars and I would get ****-canned.
Yeah but that's why they make $8/hr.......they're retarded......
Old 06-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Retired

Yeah but that's why they make $8/hr.......they're retarded......
I just like reminding them of their poor life choices and how they can't even be good at a remedial job.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:13 PM

I just like reminding them of their poor life choices and how they can't even be good at a remedial job.
I think that's important and wish i could be there to enjoy the show!!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Retired

Go here:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/307...er-finger.html
Old 06-18-2009, 06:16 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Where are all hoes at today?
Old 06-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Where are all hoes at today?
Go here:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post4811.html
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-11-2009, 11:30 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-12-2009, 02:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Links dont work