Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-17-2009, 11:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by Zuki750
No fireworks allowed in Maine or 99% of the north east. Next time I drive to florida I'll be sure to swing into south of the border.
i used to buy cannon fuse at gun stores. this was all before 9/11 though, so who knows.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
The best explosion I ever saw was a full aerosol can of starter fluid in a 55 gallon drum 3/4 of the way full of debris and burning........shot a 10' fireball straight through the trees and emptied the drum......it was awesome!!
thats childs play

ever blow up a propane tank?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
white kids

maybe you should have gone to work for a weapons company instead of the auto industry. u prolly still can.
I do

sort of
Old 06-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
did you ever fill the snapple bottle with nuts and bolts, and a pipe bomb inside it? it will obliterate every car window within 25 feet, but thats about it
We used to hot glue nuts and bolts to the outside of the cartriges.
i used co2 cartridges through my early teens and then whipit cartridges once i got old enough to start huffing nitrous lol. the little nitrous cartridges were the perfect size/power for a normal mailbox.
My recycle bin has about a dozen whipit cartriges in it.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:21 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
I'd be pretty good at it. Growing up I wanted to be a building demo expert. I really should have followed that path.
think how small the job market is for that, every 5-10 years maybe a job opens up

Ever try making rpg's out of model rockets and pipe bombs?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

My recycle bin has about a dozen whipit cartriges in it.
dont throw those out, drill em and fill em, and then blow up a mailbox
Old 06-17-2009, 11:24 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO! "NO! STOP! DON'T GO BY THERE!" "Oh well, they're fucked" LOL Pulling a trailer too.
HA HA HA I looked for the video but couldn't find it......the passenger window was open too.....
Old 06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

think how small the job market is for that, every 5-10 years maybe a job opens up

Ever try making rpg's out of model rockets and pipe bombs?
Not pipe bombs. We figured there was too much room for error. Either shrapnal would have a great shot at us from up in the air, or it could lamp next to us and go off. We used regular M80's for that.

When we first started the madness we threw a CO2 style bomb with one holding and the other lighting the fuse. I threw it, we both hit the deck and a piece of shrapnel wizzed by our heads.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:26 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

The thing that was nice about that thing was that there was no metaalic shrapnel, Just some sparklers, a sandwich bag, and a few rolls of electrical/duct tape.
I never knew how they did it, I assumed they broke all of them up into a container or something.....
Old 06-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Retired

dont throw those out, drill em and fill em, and then blow up a mailbox
I'm not even 1/2 way through the first box of 50.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:27 AM

thats childs play

ever blow up a propane tank?
No but I want to......I figured taping a road flare to it and shooting it from a distance would work well!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Retired

Mike, did you ever work on remote detonation? We used an old RC car and model rocket ignightors to make ours. Just tapped into the wire for the steering servo.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

Not pipe bombs. We figured there was too much room for error. Either shrapnal would have a great shot at us from up in the air, or it could lamp next to us and go off. We used regular M80's for that.

When we first started the madness we threw a CO2 style bomb with one holding and the other lighting the fuse. I threw it, we both hit the deck and a piece of shrapnel wizzed by our heads.
did you ever make radio controlled bombs?
We had: a model rocket igniter setup inside, and a servo from an rc car epoxied to it. All the batteries and electronics were in an ammo box for protection, witha 1 foot antenna wire sticking out, and a 10 foot lead to the bomb itself.
Retired

Originally Posted by skillz954
No but I want to......I figured taping a road flare to it and shooting it from a distance would work well!!
Use a .50 cal or it isn't that impressive.
bp chaser

Mike, did you ever work on remote detonation? We used an old RC car and model rocket ignightors to make ours. Just tapped into the wire for the steering servo.
i just said the same thing

hahahaha we should get drunk one day and make bombs again
Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Retired

did you ever make radio controlled bombs?
We had: a model rocket igniter setup inside, and a servo from an rc car epoxied to it. All the batteries and electronics were in an ammo box for protection, witha 1 foot antenna wire sticking out, and a 10 foot lead to the bomb itself.
Did you grow up in Western New York and change your name at some point?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Retired

i just said the same thing

hahahaha we should get drunk one day and make bombs again
Blowing **** up high is way more fun.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:36 AM
bp chaser

Blowing **** up high is way more fun.
What was the top thing you ever blew up?

We tried to napalm a cop car, but a good smaritan ****** saved it.
other than that ive just obliterated stolen cars that showed up in the woods, and every tacky jewish looking mailbox. In my old hood, the jews would spend thousands of dollars on fancy mailboxes. Nothing is more satisfying than destroying a mailbox worth more than my car.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:39 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

What was the top thing you ever blew up?

We tried to napalm a cop car, but a good smaritan ****** saved it.
other than that ive just obliterated stolen cars that showed up in the woods, and every tacky jewish looking mailbox. In my old hood, the jews would spend thousands of dollars on fancy mailboxes. Nothing is more satisfying than destroying a mailbox worth more than my car....
...that belongs to a jew

Old 06-17-2009, 11:39 AM

Use a .50 cal or it isn't that impressive.
I don't have a .50.....just a .357, 7.62, and 9mm......

Quick Reply: Lesbian love