Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-17-2009, 09:38 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by NINER
Cannon fuse is easy to get. I have 4-5 packs at my house I bought from Phantom fireworks last year.
No fireworks allowed in Maine or 99% of the north east. Next time I drive to florida I'll be sure to swing into south of the border.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:39 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I hope you melted the wax then applied it. Open flames around fuses of bombs is a bad idea.
I had to pull a fuse once because it lit. I wasn't the smartest kid.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:43 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
No fireworks allowed in Maine or 99% of the north east. Next time I drive to florida I'll be sure to swing into south of the border.
That sucks. I need to make my yearly drive down to Ohio soon.
I had to pull a fuse once because it lit. I wasn't the smartest kid.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

That sucks. I need to make my yearly drive down to Ohio soon.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
All depends on loot. Don't know how much money I have to burn (literally).
Old 06-17-2009, 10:18 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

The best explosion I ever saw was a full aerosol can of starter fluid in a 55 gallon drum 3/4 of the way full of debris and burning........shot a 10' fireball straight through the trees and emptied the drum......it was awesome!!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by skillz954
The best explosion I ever saw was a full aerosol can of starter fluid in a 55 gallon drum 3/4 of the way full of debris and burning........shot a 10' fireball straight through the trees and emptied the drum......it was awesome!!
Best **** I ever saw was in college. Every fall they would have grab bags full of gum, flyers, and little sample bottles of axe body spray. They axe came in carboard boxes by the case and the school would seperate them into the garb bags. One of my friends snagged an entire case or them. That weekend we werte having a huge bonfire and when the fire was buring for a while and the base was really hot they threw the entire case on the fire. I was expecting a lot of little exposions, and there were. But the cans ended up going projectile and it was like an oversised saturn missle battery. I was ducking hot cans of metal up on a deck 15' above the fire and about 50' away.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:48 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Best **** I ever saw was in college. Every fall they would have grab bags full of gum, flyers, and little sample bottles of axe body spray. They axe came in carboard boxes by the case and the school would seperate them into the garb bags. One of my friends snagged an entire case or them. That weekend we werte having a huge bonfire and when the fire was buring for a while and the base was really hot they threw the entire case on the fire. I was expecting a lot of little exposions, and there were. But the cans ended up going projectile and it was like an oversised saturn missle battery. I was ducking hot cans of metal up on a deck 15' above the fire and about 50' away.
that's awesome.......the second best explosion was the porta potty at SW......that was ridiculous and there was nothing left but the base.....
Old 06-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Retired

that's awesome.......the second best explosion was the porta potty at SW......that was ridiculous and there was nothing left but the base.....
I forgot about that. That was definately #1 in my book. Someone find the video!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Retired

I forgot about that. That was definately #1 in my book. Someone find the video!
I'm buying $50 worth of sparkelers if I pick up fireworks this year.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:00 AM

I'm buying $50 worth of sparkelers if I pick up fireworks this year.
that **** was insane.....I never knew you could do that kind of damage with sparklers......remember the people in the truck that drove right next to it right before it exploded?? HA HA HA chunky blue water everywhere!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

cheerio
Old 06-17-2009, 11:04 AM
Retired

that **** was insane.....I never knew you could do that kind of damage with sparklers......remember the people in the truck that drove right next to it right before it exploded?? HA HA HA chunky blue water everywhere!!
LMFAO! "NO! STOP! DON'T GO BY THERE!" "Oh well, they're fucked" LOL Pulling a trailer too.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Retired

The thing that was nice about that thing was that there was no metaalic shrapnel, Just some sparklers, a sandwich bag, and a few rolls of electrical/duct tape.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I had a similar childhood. A lot of sneaking out at night with my friend to egg cars, blow **** up, burn stuff, siphon gas tanks, and blow up and burn stuff at the same time. (pipe bomb taped to a snapple bottle of gas all wrapped in a burning rag)
white kids
I bet JB weld would work well too.
maybe you should have gone to work for a weapons company instead of the auto industry. u prolly still can.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by Trachito
maybe you should have gone to work for a weapons company instead of the auto industry. u prolly still can.
I'd be pretty good at it. Growing up I wanted to be a building demo expert. I really should have followed that path.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Retired

I'm on a canned mandrin orange segment kick lately. I eat at least one 10.5oz can a day.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:12 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I had a similar childhood. A lot of sneaking out at night with my friend to egg cars, blow **** up, burn stuff, siphon gas tanks, and blow up and burn stuff at the same time. (pipe bomb taped to a snapple bottle of gas all wrapped in a burning rag)
did you ever fill the snapple bottle with nuts and bolts, and a pipe bomb inside it? it will obliterate every car window within 25 feet, but thats about it
Old 06-17-2009, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

That's how we made ours. With waterproof cannon fuse and hot glue. I bet empty whippits would work pretty well too.
i used co2 cartridges through my early teens and then whipit cartridges once i got old enough to start huffing nitrous lol. the little nitrous cartridges were the perfect size/power for a normal mailbox.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

We used the cannon fuse and wax. Never thought of hot glue. Good idea. I want to make some of these again. The cannon fuse is almost impossible to get now though.
I bet JB weld would work well too.
I had a roll of tar, basically. it was perfect. before that i used hot glue, i wouldnt even consider dripping wax

Quick Reply: Lesbian love