Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by becky
i'm going to poke you in your eye with a stick.
im gonna poke you in the larynx
Old 06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
+1

I didn't know if that bayliner had them or not
Bayliner doesn't make a wakeboard boat. None of the normal manufacturers do.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:06 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i actually agree ... i mean its all about strippers but nothing more ... i would have been pissed if one of my friends tried to do something more than just the normal strip club stuff
because you're human and not an ignorant pig! why get married if you're going to end up ******* up at your party???? if he knows his soon to be WIFE doesn't approve then why do it...oh well, there goes another statistic.
Originally Posted by MikeM
theyre about strippers shooting eggs out of their vaginas if you find the good ones
hard boil some eggs tonight if you want to see that

everything that some skank (who you have to pay $$$) does i can do. except have my ******* fisted...but seriously...wtf
Old 06-16-2009, 04:07 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

if you adjust the trim so that it doenst plane nicely, it'll have a bigger wake
Still not very big. I've tried. My boat is just too light. If I pile enough people in it, it doesn't have enough power.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Bayliner doesn't make a wakeboard boat. None of the normal manufacturers do.
but many boats that size have a bilge tank under the deck to collect rain water. you could just turn off the bilge pump.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:08 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

are you ******* kidding me?????? that is NOT what they are about and if they are mike you are never having one or going to one again.
HA HA HA Sorry Mike!!!

Yes Becky I am kidding.....cereally......
Old 06-16-2009, 04:08 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

when you were in kansas, you only liked one of your friends, and none of your relatives
eliza and brie thank you very much, now i'm talking with katrina and lauren i'm DYING to go out with them, they were so much fun and i loooooooove my aunt and i'm with her pretty much every second i'm there, i miss and love to hang out with my dad...as long as he doesn't have fleas in his house. my mother is another story
im gonna poke you in the larynx
i'll poke your prostate...hard
Old 06-16-2009, 04:09 PM
bp chaser

hard boil some eggs tonight if you want to see that

everything that some skank (who you have to pay $$$) does i can do. except have my ******* fisted...but seriously...wtf
hahahahahahaha
Old 06-16-2009, 04:10 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by skillz954
HA HA HA Sorry Mike!!!

Yes Becky I am kidding.....cereally......
no you're not kidding. otherwise you wouldn't have posted it. i'm not a retard

and now i question mike hanging out with you....you know, you'll try to convince him to have 1 more last opportunity and all
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Still not very big. I've tried. My boat is just too light. If I pile enough people in it, it doesn't have enough power.
if the boarder loses some weight, the boat wont have to go as fast
what is he doing?

hahahahahahaha
THROW SOME DEES ON ME MOTHER ******!!!!!!! hahhahahahha

dees = money ? right? lol

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i actually agree ... i mean its all about strippers but nothing more ... i would have been pissed if one of my friends tried to do something more than just the normal strip club stuff
theyre about strippers shooting eggs out of their vaginas if you find the good ones
+1 when I said going the extra mile I meant I wanna see two chicks licking each other's ***** and hopefully one banging the other with a strap on!!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:11 PM
what is he doing?

if the boarder loses some weight, the boat wont have to go as fast
speaking of weight....have you told the boys how the tables have turned in the household?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:11 PM
bp chaser

i'll poke your prostate...hard
with your tongue

you used to complain about all of them except eliza all the time
Old 06-16-2009, 04:12 PM
what is he doing?

+1 when I said going the extra mile I meant I wanna see two chicks licking each other's ***** and hopefully one banging the other with a strap on!!
i'd still be pissed the **** off if he was there and that was going on.

i don't know if i'd be pissed because i wasn't there with him watching....or if he was there just watching. either way, i'd be pissed
bp chaser

and now i question mike hanging out with you....you know, you'll try to convince him to have 1 more last opportunity and all
knowing him, it'll be more like him getting me drunk and trying to give me a ******* himself
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

and who are you Darling??
My name is Lori. Nice to meet ya!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:13 PM
bp chaser

THROW SOME DEES ON ME MOTHER ******!!!!!!! hahhahahahha

dees = money ? right? lol
DEEEEEZZZZZZZZ NUTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i
Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM
what is he doing?

with your tongue

you used to complain about all of them except eliza all the time
used to

i don't have gf's here....i want friends that i can be myself around and have a good time....i don't have that. i don't have a babysitter so i can go out, neither do i have MY OWN MONEY to go out. you offer, but i feel guilty doing so. i'm not sure if you understand where i'm coming from.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM

OMG SHUT UP!! HA HA HA I explained what I meant you big *****.......and even if I was serious he'd have to be getting married for me to present him with 3 slutty hookers willing to let him fist some *******!!

Quick Reply: Lesbian love