Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
she just wants to tell her friends that she met a bunch of celebrities. apparently meeting celebrities makes you cooler in her friends eyes.
In Kansas it does.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
There are always a few. The problem is they feel the need to bring a platonic guy friend so they won't look like a loser. It creates a lot more work because you have to figure out which girls are really single, be friendly with thier man-friend, divert the man friend, then work game on the girl.
far too much work.
1. chances are that guy wants to bang her too. you never know which ladder hes on until its too late.
2. if hes not trying to bang her, hes trying to bang one of the other single girls too. either way, his kind throws off the ratio, and its her fault. girls are so dumb
Old 06-16-2009, 12:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

It definately is a dick move. I could be going out with my new neighbor to get sloppy drunk and at the least set some groundwork for the 30th.
dont set too much groundwork. otherwise every girl that sleeps at your house for the next few years will wake up to flat tires
Old 06-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

far too much work.
1. chances are that guy wants to bang her too. you never know which ladder hes on until its too late.
2. if hes not trying to bang her, hes trying to bang one of the other single girls too. either way, his kind throws off the ratio, and its her fault. girls are so dumb
1. That's where the diversion comes into play.
2. So true. I like girls who show up with other female friends. Even better are the girls who will show up on their own and without friends. They are independent and don't have anyone cockblocking for them.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Retired

dont set too much groundwork. otherwise every girl that sleeps at your house for the next few years will wake up to flat tires
I'm guessing once she gets another job she will be moving out of her grandparent's house.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

1. That's where the diversion comes into play.
2. So true. I like girls who show up with other female friends. Even better are the girls who will show up on their own and without friends. They are independent and don't have anyone cockblocking for them.
1. you dont have game like that. I dont either.

2. i did go to one kansas wedding, and there were girls there, alone. 3 of beckys friends went without their boyfriends. purely coincidence, it was the boringest wedding ive ever been to
Old 06-16-2009, 12:18 PM
bp chaser

i used to bring my friend Jes to wedding with me. We would look for a couple that wasnt really a couple, like us, and try to infiltrate. I had 0 luck with that, she gave a guy her number and never got a call. It was a good theory though.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:21 PM
bp chaser

i used to bring my friend Jes to wedding with me. We would look for a couple that wasnt really a couple, like us, and try to infiltrate. I had 0 luck with that, she gave a guy her number and never got a call. It was a good theory though.
the one on the right

Old 06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...ds-christ.html

Old 06-16-2009, 01:18 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

my cousin got married this weekend. at the family get togethers my mom was really grilling me in front of my family about when i'm gonna get married. the woman clearly doesn't know what it's like to be a divorced male.

my family members were telling me they felt bad for me while she was grilling me
Old 06-16-2009, 01:28 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
and who are you Darling??
word. who is this? and how does a chic treat bike ****** like bike ****** without lookin like a bisexual bike ***** herself?
Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

It definately is a dick move. I could be going out with my new neighbor to get sloppy drunk and at the least set some groundwork for the 30th.
Dude.....brilliant idea......tell the neighbor your date bailed on you and you need a date for a wedding.......talk about groundwork!!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:34 PM
bp chaser

what trucks come stock with a 4bt?
Old 06-16-2009, 01:35 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikem
1. You dont have game like that. I dont either.
ha ha ha
Old 06-16-2009, 01:36 PM
bp chaser

ha ha ha
for real though, that plan would take a wingman whos willing to put in an insane amount of work for no personal return.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:36 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

None in the US.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:39 PM

for real though, that plan would take a wingman whos willing to put in an insane amount of work for no personal return.
True that......I miss being single.....and having a good wing man is key......only had one, but we had a good 4 year stretch......but I'm too old for that ****......too much work......all my friends are in serious relationships and are horrible wingmen
Old 06-16-2009, 01:39 PM

i've been that wingman before. only for close friends though.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I'm a great wingman. My wife encourages it too. Gotta take care of the friends.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Retired

Dude.....brilliant idea......tell the neighbor your date bailed on you and you need a date for a wedding.......talk about groundwork!!
I already RSVPed as single. And unless you are a serious couple you have no business bringing a date to a wedding you are standing up in.
Box trucks.

Quick Reply: Lesbian love