Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-16-2009, 11:50 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by scott3824
the famous family?
no
Old 06-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow that sucks ... i think there was some drinking at mine
I had no problem giving up a day an a couple hundred bucks to go to your wedding. It was fun as hell and I got drunk as ****. I love a good wedding, but this wedding is going to suck and be no fun. All the relatives are a bunch of Gomers. I'll have to take some pics just to prove how bad it was.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok at this point i have to question why you didn't just say no thanks
Because I knew if he was asking me he didn't have anyone else. Plus it's a pretty big dick move to say no.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the famous family?
although dannys getting married soon too, and no one in my fam has seen invitations or even heard anything about it. beckys gonna be crushed if we dont get invited, i really wont care. knowing danny, he'll only invite his parents and his brothers and no one else.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:54 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
my little cousin and his gf are getting married this fall. His Gf asked Becky to stand with her, previous to them ever meeting, and only spoke on the phone a few times. Ive only met the girl once.
Becky is really likable....

that's just ridiculous
Yeah that's retarded......4-5 tops
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
Because I knew if he was asking me he didn't have anyone else. Plus it's a pretty big dick move to say no.
ive missed a few weddings recently due to having kids and no possibility for a baby sitter. Most were beckys friends weddings in ks that i wouldnt want to go to anyway, but a couple were my friends weddings which i would have gone to for sure. like scoots
Retired

i used to love weddings, now i hate them so
Because it used to be drunk single girls all dressed up with so much romance in their eyes you could easily pick them up and **** them that night. Now it is Becky getting drunk and asking you when the two of you are getting married.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I think a girl has the right to choose one guy to stand up if she has a brother. If it isn't her brother, **** off, and if she has more than one brother she gets to pick one.
Maybe if you're close with her brothers......otherwise they can be ushers.....
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 AM
bp chaser

Because it used to be drunk single girls all dressed up with so much romance in their eyes you could easily pick them up and **** them that night. Now it is Becky getting drunk and asking you when the two of you are getting married.
to be honest ive never been to a wedding full of drunk single ATTRACTIVE girls. those were probably the ones i missed lol
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 AM

i used to love weddings, now i hate them so
it's cuz you're not single anymore......weddings are fun when you're single!!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:57 AM

although dannys getting married soon too, and no one in my fam has seen invitations or even heard anything about it. beckys gonna be crushed if we dont get invited, i really wont care. knowing danny, he'll only invite his parents and his brothers and no one else.
HA HA HA poor Becky.....
Old 06-16-2009, 12:00 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

eh if you never talk to the guy and never really did i think it's more of a dick move on his part to put you in that position
Old 06-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Retired

to be honest ive never been to a wedding full of drunk single ATTRACTIVE girls. those were probably the ones i missed lol
There are always a few. The problem is they feel the need to bring a platonic guy friend so they won't look like a loser. It creates a lot more work because you have to figure out which girls are really single, be friendly with thier man-friend, divert the man friend, then work game on the girl.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:01 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
it's cuz you're not single anymore......weddings are fun when you're single!!
thats true. getting drunk with your friends isnt as fun when the women are there. almost none of my friends are single either
Old 06-16-2009, 12:02 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I had no problem giving up a day an a couple hundred bucks to go to your wedding. It was fun as hell and I got drunk as ****. I love a good wedding, but this wedding is going to suck and be no fun. All the relatives are a bunch of Gomers. I'll have to take some pics just to prove how bad it was.

I know, I thought it was a good time ....

Please document the entire thing and tell a funny story with pics after
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
HA HA HA poor Becky.....
she just wants to tell her friends that she met a bunch of celebrities. apparently meeting celebrities makes you cooler in her friends eyes.
Retired

eh if you never talk to the guy and never really did i think it's more of a dick move on his part to put you in that position
It definately is a dick move. I could be going out with my new neighbor to get sloppy drunk and at the least set some groundwork for the 30th.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:04 PM
bp chaser

he doesnt realize that, he probably thinks hes being real nice
Retired

I know, I thought it was a good time ....

Please document the entire thing and tell a funny story with pics after
I kind of remember going to an outdoor bar and getting a cab ride home.

I will try. It sucks because since I am sitting at the head table, I can't take pics of it.

true story

Quick Reply: Lesbian love