Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-19-2009, 11:40 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1 although im more like 18-dead. Id go as low as 16 if it wasnt illegal.
OMG, i didnt know i could hurt myself from holding in a laugh
Old 05-19-2009, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i wonder if women have that same little devil on their shoulder. i used to think they didn't but i've been told lately that they do. the chic who told me though, she's different than most women so i dont know if she can talk for most girls. then again, all the other girls could be lying and she's actually telling it to me like it really is, lol.
shes for real, the rest are lying
Old 05-19-2009, 11:42 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

word. he's lucky but at the same time, it's probably torture

man, i dont know. i rather enjoyed my single life. the grass was green as hell as far as i was concerned. just got wrapped up in this chic, i guess
+1 torture......especially with the lil comments they make that I have to ignore and pretend they don't mean in the way I know they mean it!!

It happens to the best of us.....me personally.....I'm 32.....I don't wanna be a 40 y/o loser still pimpin......
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
-1 I want to be able to legally get them drunk!!

Yeah cause you have to in order for them to sleep with you
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
encrypted password protected extra hard drive
i almost never look at them, so i'll just put them on a hard drive labeled 08 and put in a drawer for eternity. in 30 years when becks old i'll drag them out.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:45 AM

600flipper is a decent person

i used to sell rolls to strippers for a living lol. It works, but not nearly as well as coke does.
lol i used to too but **** got to heated not to strippers tho used to move tanks(g packs) ever heard of cowabungas or lady gs ***** were on point loved those ***** would fly
Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

the best thing is......these are just some of the pretty ones....but not the ones I'd say are the hottest!!
where do you work? ive always wanted to work someplace that had girls, but could never find one with technical jobs also
Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

shes for real, the rest are lying
then i should break up with my girl and go back to just dating.

+1 torture......especially with the lil comments they make that I have to ignore and pretend they don't mean in the way I know they mean it!!

It happens to the best of us.....me personally.....I'm 32.....I don't wanna be a 40 y/o loser still pimpin......
i dont get comments much. when a vocational school full of chics was in my building, they did get racey. at first it was cool but after a while they got pretty bad with the cat calling. if they were hot i'd have been cool with it but most of them were ghetto fat asses so it made me feel uncomfortable

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
LMAO!!!!! zzzzing!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
no....but it helps!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

where do you work? ive always wanted to work someplace that had girls, but could never find one with technical jobs also
A college
Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 AM

didnt u work somewhere where there were high school chics?? or young chics?
i almost never look at them, so i'll just put them on a hard drive labeled 08 and put in a drawer for eternity. in 30 years when becks old i'll drag them out.
label them something that has to do with computers or stocks. nobody looks at that ****.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 AM

epsilon......it's part of alliance data.....they have a hiring program with several local colleges......every year they bring in new, sweet, young *****!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:50 AM

i dont get comments much. when a vocational school full of chics was in my building, they did get racey. at first it was cool but after a while they got pretty bad with the cat calling. if they were hot i'd have been cool with it but most of them were ghetto fat asses so it made me feel uncomfortable
sometimes you really sound like a chick......
Old 05-19-2009, 11:51 AM

epsilon......it's part of alliance data.....they have a hiring program with several local colleges......every year they bring in new, sweet, young *****!!
we hire summer interns. not much to look at though... although last summer, jeeezus, there was one thick black mami that i think i should have pushed up on. she had the body of a black, thick **** star. tight lookin in the right places.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:51 AM

A college
I couldn't do it.....I went to my lil brother's graduation at UT......so much sweet young *** everywhere.....I'd have to be single.....
Old 05-19-2009, 11:52 AM

sometimes you really sound like a chick......
sometimes i do it on purpose...

...other times i mean it. this time i meant it. trust me, if u saw these chics, u would have felt uncomfortable too. i shutter at the thought.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I couldn't do it.....I went to my lil brother's graduation at UT......so much sweet young *** everywhere.....I'd have to be single.....

Good eye candy for sure ... but i love my hot wife so it's not that bad ...
Old 05-19-2009, 11:53 AM

your wife is hot......
Old 05-19-2009, 11:55 AM

word, if u got a chic thats mad fine, its easier not gawking at the super hotties.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:57 AM

I'm sad nothing ever came of these.....

Quick Reply: Lesbian love