Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-19-2009, 11:22 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by Trachito
u got a chic like that anyway, so ur good.
exactly......but the old me was all about the challenge.....and how many......and setting new records......it's hard to ignore the voice......
Old 05-19-2009, 11:22 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
they are all fresh college grads.....21/22......I stay far away and do not go out for drinks with them......I'd rip through them like a wolf through sheep......
So right in your target age group then.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:23 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
So right in your target age group then.
I have no target age group.......I like them 21 - dead........I'm as equal opportunity as they come!! My gf says I'd bang just about any girl just because.....I deny it.....but she's right!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

exactly......but the old me was all about the challenge.....and how many......and setting new records......it's hard to ignore the voice......
i wonder if women have that same little devil on their shoulder. i used to think they didn't but i've been told lately that they do. the chic who told me though, she's different than most women so i dont know if she can talk for most girls. then again, all the other girls could be lying and she's actually telling it to me like it really is, lol.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:26 AM

i wonder if women have that same little devil on their shoulder. i used to think they didn't but i've been told lately that they do. the chic who told me though, she's different than most women so i dont think she can talk for most girls, lol
sometimes i wonder about you......dude women are the same.....they just hide it better!!
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
this is the new hang out
PAR ain't nothing to **** with

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I have no target age group.......I like them 21 - dead........I'm as equal opportunity as they come!! My gf says I'd bang just about any girl just because.....I deny it.....but she's right!!
pffft, 18+ here, homie
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
idk i think both would be dope maybe some rolls too lol..
i used to sell rolls to strippers for a living lol. It works, but not nearly as well as coke does.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM

sometimes i wonder about you......dude women are the same.....they just hide it better!!
then why the **** are we in relationships, skillz? you know how bad guys are. i guess i'm just hoping that women are better than men, but thats a stupid thing to believe in. we're ******* idiots, you and i. i mean that with all seriousness

Last edited by Trachito; 05-19-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:30 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
for real

in a few years im gonna have to do a much better job hiding them
encrypted password protected extra hard drive
Old 05-19-2009, 11:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've had a crush on this one forever.....she used to post here way back.....and she's dating some stunter from OKC
Chez!!! I used to talk to her a lot, almost made a trip for it.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:31 AM

im buying an inflatable dolphin this summer

and i fucked a mermaid
Old 05-19-2009, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

how do you know? she could be a total bitch. lol
nah she is really nice
Old 05-19-2009, 11:32 AM

pffft, 18+ here, homie
-1 I want to be able to legally get them drunk!!

then why the **** are we in relationships, skillz? you know how bad guys are. we're ******* idiots, you and i. i mean that with all seriousness
I dunno.....cuz we've been there and done that?? But the grass is always greener......just gotta keep reminding myself that it's not......
Old 05-19-2009, 11:33 AM

Chez!!! I used to talk to her a lot, almost made a trip for it.
yeah......she's got a great attitude......and a **** me face I love!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 AM
bp chaser

These are girls I work with.....

the ugliest girl at your work is probably equal to teh hottest one in my buiding
Old 05-19-2009, 11:35 AM

the ugliest girl at your work is probably equal to teh hottest one in my buiding
the best thing is......these are just some of the pretty ones....but not the ones I'd say are the hottest!!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:35 AM

nah she is really nice
then she's a 10. a great personality and an 8 in looks makes a 10
Old 05-19-2009, 11:39 AM
bp chaser

+1 although im more like 18-dead. Id go as low as 16 if it wasnt illegal.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:39 AM

word. he's lucky but at the same time, it's probably torture
-1 I want to be able to legally get them drunk!!

I dunno.....cuz we've been there and done that?? But the grass is always greener......just gotta keep reminding myself that it's not......
i hear ya but if she's a young party chic, then she'll get her own drugs and be fucked up by the time i meet up with her, lol

man, i dont know. i rather enjoyed my single life. the grass was green as hell as far as i was concerned. just got wrapped up in this chic, i guess

Quick Reply: Lesbian love