Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-19-2009, 10:26 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That'll be fun in your pool lol

Doin flips and ****
considering his and becky's wierd fetishes it's probably for the bedroom....
Old 05-19-2009, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i dont have to either. i just do it cuz 1) it's convenient, and 2) what better way to get to know a city than by bangin ur tour guide??
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im with you bro

Go to some weird town, get a guided tour from a girl, then **** her as many times as you can before you leave. Omer just isnt cultured lol
Old 05-19-2009, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by flipper600K5
wow this thread is ******* great on many levels i think i know what i wanna do with my life run a strip club :]

just sell coke to strippers, much much easier job with same/better benefits
Old 05-19-2009, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
blah blah blah you're full of ****.....

all of that works with local ***** too......just take it with you......or travel and pick up a chick on the fly......none of your excuses hold water son....
you dont get it
Old 05-19-2009, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

That'll be fun in your pool lol

Doin flips and ****
**** yeah, flips off the roof of the shed, on the dolphin
Old 05-19-2009, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

considering his and becky's wierd fetishes it's probably for the bedroom....
i did mean for the pool, but youre right also. both becky and i will have plenty of ***** jokes in store for the dolphin
Old 05-19-2009, 10:34 AM
bp chaser

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 05-19-2009, 10:35 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

^^ Umm WTF??
Old 05-19-2009, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

sick deal

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/1177769211.html
Old 05-19-2009, 10:41 AM
bp chaser

^^ Umm WTF??
wrong thread
Old 05-19-2009, 10:42 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

How is that even possible?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
look at the date on the beginning of the thread. this is an old old old hang out where OG's dwell
OG post ******.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:44 AM

Sorry that was a random I saw but I got to do some work today......seriously just search for lesbians and look through there friends!!
Their!!

And I'm having ******* no luck doing this
Old 05-19-2009, 10:47 AM

Their!!

Ok well I found one old skank in her underwear but nothing worth posting.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats cuz t started life as a "riding" thread
it started life as a riding thread with a name like lesbian love
Old 05-19-2009, 10:48 AM
bp chaser

Their!!

on myspace or what?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
it started life as a riding thread with a name like lesbian love
'n
Old 05-19-2009, 10:50 AM

on myspace or what?
Yes.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:51 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Do you cheer yourself on like "Hell yeah im killin that ****!!" (I do lol) or do you just watch it to jerk off?
i do it just to jerk off

blah blah blah you're full of ****.....

all of that works with local ***** too......just take it with you......or travel and pick up a chick on the fly......none of your excuses hold water son....
take it with you???? are u crazy??? why the **** would i want to TAKE old ***** when i can get new ***** and instead of getting lost and ****, i'd have a new chic who knows the area and can show me around? u've lost all player cred, skillz

traveling for it is fun its like going on vacation, and getting fresh ***** all in one
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im with you bro

Go to some weird town, get a guided tour from a girl, then **** her as many times as you can before you leave. Omer just isnt cultured lol
you dont get it
you da man, shon

Last edited by Trachito; 05-19-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:53 AM

600flipper is a decent person

just sell coke to strippers, much much easier job with same/better benefits
idk i think both would be dope maybe some rolls too lol..

Quick Reply: Lesbian love