Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-09-2009, 12:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by NINER
Home made cabinet?

Only when the buds come in.
i ganked a big *** metal one from work for security. and then i built a wooden one inside it for thermal insulation, and ease of mounting stuff.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
that's how my landlord found my closet.......but he just asked me to stop cuz he didn't wanna pay the extra electricity!!
once you switch teh lighting, the fan will only run at night when no ones there to snoop around anyway
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 PM
bp chaser

sometimes i feel like not being able to see photobucket ruins the whole internet experience for me
Old 06-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
there is a 5" fan and dryer hose that sucks the hot air out of the top. the hose runs inside the wall, up to the roof vent. if theres no wind at all, and you climb up on my garage roof, you can smell it
Sounds like a good setup. How do you heat it in the winter?
correct. the plants need co2, and will use up whats in a sealed box in about a day. the most common setup is to have an exhaust fan sucking air from teh hottest point in the box, which is usually the ballast for the light. And an intake hole near the bottom to let cool air in.

Never use an intake fan, as that would pressurize the box, and the smell will leak out through any cracks or holes. Low pressure is key, just like smoking in your dorm room in college.
Makes sense.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i ganked a big *** metal one from work for security. and then i built a wooden one inside it for thermal insulation, and ease of mounting stuff.
Email me some pics.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 PM
bp chaser

Sounds like a good setup. How do you heat it in the winter?
during the day while the light is off, the temp in the garage gets down to the 30s. Inside the box, it stays 10 degrees warmer because the wood keeps the heat in. Anything above freezing is fine. At night, the light comes on and the temp gets up to 70ish.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:23 PM
bp chaser

Email me some pics.
i only have one pic, and it doesnt show much of the construction. but i just sent it anyway
Old 06-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Retired

during the day while the light is off, the temp in the garage gets down to the 30s. Inside the box, it stays 10 degrees warmer because the wood keeps the heat in. Anything above freezing is fine. At night, the light comes on and the temp gets up to 70ish.
I don't think that would work too well here. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. My hip-roofed garage "attic" would be the perfect size.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

I don't think that would work too well here. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. My hip-roofed garage "attic" would be the perfect size.
im not growing during the summer for that reason. either that or i'll keep them in a 'lesser' grow box untill it cools down outside

your basement should be perfect
Old 06-09-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

im gonna go home and take a ****.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Retired

i only have one pic, and it doesnt show much of the construction. but i just sent it anyway
3'x2'?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Retired

im not growing during the summer for that reason. either that or i'll keep them in a 'lesser' grow box untill it cools down outside

your basement should be perfect
It is so ideal it isn't funny. I just need to partion part of the storage room off, paint it white, and figure out how to keep a lamp from heating up the stairs too much.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Retired

Sweet! My 2008 Diff cover and axle seals are at my house. Still need to buy 1 set of bearings at autozone and a set of diff cover bolts when I get paid.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Retired

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5313797/
Old 06-09-2009, 01:13 PM
bp chaser

3'x2'?
about that
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 PM
bp chaser

It is so ideal it isn't funny. I just need to partion part of the storage room off, paint it white, and figure out how to keep a lamp from heating up the stairs too much.
flat white > gloss white for some reason. i dont know why

put reflective mylar above it, and carpet the stairs
Old 06-09-2009, 01:16 PM
bp chaser

Sweet! My 2008 Diff cover and axle seals are at my house. Still need to buy 1 set of bearings at autozone and a set of diff cover bolts when I get paid.
f or r?
Old 06-09-2009, 01:19 PM
bp chaser

"workers suffered from exposure to toxic fumes from ammonia leaks at the plant. Some employees also suffered chemical burns, he said."

ammonia eh? guess i wont be snapping into one ever again
Old 06-09-2009, 01:20 PM
bp chaser

some time this afternoon, my post count will be 66666
Old 06-09-2009, 01:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

staple white posterboard up

Quick Reply: Lesbian love