Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

just cleaned the garage up last night ...
Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
that dick head

i'll take em, for a real real good price since he shiested me originally
He is in Spain. His friend is selling them for him.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
some heavy **** on the way

That rolled through here last night. Tornados down near Scoot and ****.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
That rolled through here last night. Tornados down near Scoot and ****.

we grilled out and hung out in the garage and outside all night .... nothing around me
Old 06-09-2009, 08:44 AM

He is in Spain. His friend is selling them for him.
ok ... tell him to tell his friend to hook me up so i can get this shitbox on the road
Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Retired

we grilled out and hung out in the garage and outside all night .... nothing around me
The strong storm cell rolled west to east about 5-10 miles south of Techumseh. Closer to you than me. I got a couple of lightning flahes and maybe 3 minutes of moderate rain.
ok ... tell him to tell his friend to hook me up so i can get this shitbox on the road
I'm not going to broker this deal. I hate getting in the middle of this ****. I'll hit you up with contact info once I get home.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the power flickered a bunch of times, we just got 2" of rain, in a matter of minutes, tons of lightning
Old 06-09-2009, 09:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was out in the garage trimming leaves off my harvest. im high as **** righ tnow, just from handling so much of it

and now i need to shower
Old 06-09-2009, 09:34 AM

I'm not going to broker this deal. I hate getting in the middle of this ****. I'll hit you up with contact info once I get home.
you don't have to broker, just say hey since you shafted him and took all the plastics off before you sold it to him you should give him a good deal, he'll buy everything if you do ... i'll take it from there ... plus he's your friend so he'll listen to you ... a good friend would do it
Old 06-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
i was out in the garage trimming leaves off my harvest. im high as **** righ tnow, just from handling so much of it

and now i need to shower
How many plants? Ship some of that **** to me.
you don't have to broker, just say hey since you shafted him and took all the plastics off before you sold it to him you should give him a good deal, he'll buy everything if you do ... i'll take it from there ... plus he's your friend so he'll listen to you ... a good friend would do it
I'll tell him you are interested and give you a way to contact him.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Old 06-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Retired

They both look like they would be fun to slap and choke while banging them. Especially the one on the right. I think she used to be a myspace friend before I cleared house.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

Last week i clipped off all the big budds, but i left the little popcorn budds on there to grow for another week. So today I got about a half a jar of little buds, it'll weigh under a half when its dry
Old 06-09-2009, 10:28 AM
bp chaser

is the one on the right named ivy? i think i used to be facebook friends with her
Old 06-09-2009, 10:32 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

This meeting's gonna suck. Looks like geologist related **** with a whole bunch of acronyms I don't know the meaning of
Old 06-09-2009, 10:33 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

UPS.....they don't check ****......very low tech.......just package it for WWIII
Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
This meeting's gonna suck. Looks like geologist related **** with a whole bunch of acronyms I don't know the meaning of
thats what my meetings are like too, except sub ITM's for Geologists
Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta **** already.....
Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by skillz954
UPS.....they don't check ****......very low tech.......just package it for WWIII
i shipped an oz to florida via ups once. Hid it inside my dads old computer and shipped it to him 2 days before I went down there.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:38 AM

They both look like they would be fun to slap and choke while banging them. Especially the one on the right. I think she used to be a myspace friend before I cleared house.
yeah its a myspace BW ... just noticed the pics in that stupid update window

Quick Reply: Lesbian love