Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-08-2009, 05:48 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

im in the middle of a painful dump right now. not a burning pain, but more like the pain from holding it in all afternoon and now it resembles a baseball trying to get out of my ***
Old 06-08-2009, 05:57 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
im in the middle of a painful dump right now. not a burning pain, but more like the pain from holding it in all afternoon and now it resembles a baseball trying to get out of my ***
Based on the size of the **** beads that becky sticks up there you should be use to minus the string to help pull it out
Old 06-08-2009, 06:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Based on the size of the **** beads that becky sticks up there you should be use to minus the string to help pull it out
she milked my prostate once, or tried to
Old 06-08-2009, 06:15 PM
bp chaser

i think for todays project(s):
i will fix up the wiring on the f4i. it doesnt have any thing to plug headlights into right now, and theres a wire going from th #3 injector to the ecu thats frayed and makes me nervous.

ANd I should probably swithc to my summertime sprocket since it is riding season
Old 06-08-2009, 06:20 PM
bp chaser

i think for todays project(s):
i will fix up the wiring on the f4i. it doesnt have any thing to plug headlights into right now, and theres a wire going from th #3 injector to the ecu thats frayed and makes me nervous.

ANd I should probably swithc to my summertime sprocket since it is riding season
and if theres time, assemble my new front axle and spacers in my old front end, so it'll be ready to go on
Old 06-08-2009, 11:00 PM
bp chaser

more PAR naked chick action
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bike1.jpg (51.3 KB, 17 views)
Old 06-08-2009, 11:01 PM
bp chaser

more PAR naked chick action
Attached Images
bike2.jpg (64.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 06-08-2009, 11:01 PM
bp chaser

Attached Images
bike3.jpg (64.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 06-08-2009, 11:02 PM
bp chaser

Attached Images
bike7.jpg (64.6 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-09-2009, 05:45 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Mike what happened to our nudie pic posting friend on facebook?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
as many times as you've mentioned buffalo, i've never tried it. i've looked for places that sell it here but couldn't find any. i should look again.
I just get it from the meat market .... you can get it at the grocery store here, but it's not as good as the fresh stuff from teh meat store
Old 06-09-2009, 07:53 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i used to love buffalo meat til i started grilling myself. now i love beef with more fat in it, and as rare as can be
i like burgers with buffalo because they don't shrink
Old 06-09-2009, 07:53 AM

do you have diners there?
legs & eggs .... **** & toast
Old 06-09-2009, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Anyone need a set of 636 fairings? My friend Ceaser is looking to sell his. They are mint and silver in color.
that dick head

i'll take em, for a real real good price since he shiested me originally
Old 06-09-2009, 08:10 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Mike what happened to our nudie pic posting friend on facebook?
i dont know.. she still shows up on my friends list, but her profile doesnt exist
Old 06-09-2009, 08:12 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by scott3824
legs & eggs .... **** & toast
i still have a pic from your diner, of a guy with a mullet
Old 06-09-2009, 08:17 AM
bp chaser

some heavy **** on the way

Old 06-09-2009, 08:21 AM

i still have a pic from your diner, of a guy with a mullet
ahahaha awesome ....
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 AM
bp chaser

garage pic
Attached Images
kx2.jpg (66.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

some heavy **** on the way

Yep, rain expected all week up here.