Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-08-2009, 11:36 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
when i get a pickup i'll come up and ride
totally.......there are a bunch of trails up here......but i want to get one of those hiking gps units so I don't get lost!!

If there are places to ride there I'll bring mine on the trailer when i come to visit.....we need to plan that!!

My buddy said he'd prolly pick up a 230 since they are perfect for trails but would get a 250 if the price was right......
Old 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
totally.......there are a bunch of trails up here......but i want to get one of those hiking gps units so I don't get lost!!

If there are places to ride there I'll bring mine on the trailer when i come to visit.....we need to plan that!!

My buddy said he'd prolly pick up a 230 since they are perfect for trails but would get a 250 if the price was right......
teh riding here is sand pits, and sandy trails to sand pits. and then on teh north shore there are some sand hills also

do you like sand? i love it
Old 06-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
for her safety? have her take the safety course. ride along with her, teach her all you know. women tend to be a little more conservative/smarter when riding a bike.
She is very athletic and coordinated. She rips on quads and dirtbikes. I've had her riding my bike and friend's bikes for a few years now. She's had her license and taken the safety course. I'm worried about morons in cars.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:39 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i'm starting to pronounce the "teh" everytime i see u guys writing it
Old 06-08-2009, 11:41 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
She is very athletic and coordinated. She rips on quads and dirtbikes. I've had her riding my bike and friend's bikes for a few years now. She's had her license and taken the safety course. I'm worried about morons in cars.
i hear that. all you can do is leave it up to her judgement, man. if she's safe enough she'll minimize potential wrecks with stupid cagers.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:42 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

teh riding here is sand pits, and sandy trails to sand pits. and then on teh north shore there are some sand hills also

do you like sand? i love it
I'll ride anything but I like the trails here better.......it's not just going in circles you can just keep going and going and going.......we got to the top of this long rocky, loose hill climb and at the top found four guys chilling drinking beers in the middle of no where stopped for a beer and left!!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:44 AM

I'm not sure if Mike does it on purpose or it's a typo....but it makes me laugh.....especially when he says "you are teh gay"!!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i hate that im the worst with it too
Old 06-08-2009, 11:47 AM
bp chaser

I'll ride anything but I like the trails here better.......it's not just going in circles you can just keep going and going and going.......we got to the top of this long rocky, loose hill climb and at the top found four guys chilling drinking beers in the middle of no where stopped for a beer and left!!
cool

the biggest spot i know of here, is about a half a mile
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 AM
bp chaser

I'm not sure if Mike does it on purpose or it's a typo....but it makes me laugh.....especially when he says "you are teh gay"!!
when i call you teh gay i do it on purpose. the rest of the time its accidental
Old 06-08-2009, 11:51 AM

cool

the biggest spot i know of here, is about a half a mile
The trails here go forever......the guys we met saturday had a way to track it and they'd done 10 miles at that point.

when i call you teh gay i do it on purpose. the rest of the time its accidental
That's what I thought....
Old 06-08-2009, 11:54 AM

+1
i hate that im the worst with it too
i thought u did it on purpose, lol
Old 06-08-2009, 11:55 AM

Alt S is the shizzle. i just don't give a fizzle.

almost time to go swim.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:58 AM
bp chaser

The trails here go forever......the guys we met saturday had a way to track it and they'd done 10 miles at that point.
thats cool ****, i want to ride stuff like that. down here we only have a handfull of roads that are even 10 miles long

the good thing about dirt biking here is if your plug goes and you dont have a sspare, the truck is right there
Old 06-08-2009, 12:00 PM

thats cool ****, i want to ride stuff like that. down here we only have a handfull of roads that are even 10 miles long

the good thing about dirt biking here is if your plug goes and you dont have a sspare, the truck is right there
Out at my buddy's house in NH the trails go all the way to canada......just carry a spare plug and master link and a few tools!!

Lunch I'm starving!!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wanted it to grow like a bush so there would be as many budd sites as possible. I basically grew the plant sideways for the first month.

And Id go with 2 plants off the 400
2 full sized plants?
And by sideways you mean with the light to the side?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM
bp chaser

i want to post up in the "sick new jorian move" thread that ive seen that move before, 3-4 years ago
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

what is that from......I know he ends up having sex with her but I just can't place it............Mr Deeds??

I've had this one for like 7-8 years......it's in my bathroom!!
Yup, mr. deeds.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Retired

eh just make sure she wears her gear and keep an eye out for her......give her the rules......you follow me, blah blah blah
She can ride. She isn't a noob.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:07 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
2 full sized plants?
yes. figure you want 40 watts per square foot in the cabinet. 5 square feet would be the minimum for a 4' tall plant

Quick Reply: Lesbian love