Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-05-2009, 11:53 AM

evltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by skillz954
But what if you really loved the guy you were with and he really wanted to do it??

and we all agree the ATM is disgusting......
If he lets me do it to him first...then maybe....see how he likes it
I mean if I don't like it he should respect that....I wouldn't make him do something he didn't want to do.

Originally Posted by Trachito
guys look at sex like that, period. thats why a woman cheating really stings a guy's ego, cuz someone else conquered his territory. thats why when the side guy gets into it with the guy cheated on, he talks **** like "I fucked your girl!!" cuz he's throwing it in his face that he "conquered" the other guy's woman. we look at it like that cuz we have to WORK for sex. we have to put in time, say the right things, etc. a woman just chooses who to ****. but if we put in work and she goes for it, then all the work we put in worked; we "conquered".

I think that to women it's just a choice so that's probably all yall see it as: a choice. you tell me, how do women look at sex?
Ha...this can be a long answer I'll try to answer later....but depends on where the girl is in her life and what she wants and is looking for....

You're right....for girls most of the time it's a choice...but not always...there are girls out there that can't get laid
Old 06-05-2009, 12:01 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

son of a bitch, i knew i forgot something. i forgot to make myself lunch today. gonna have to buy something. **** it, i'll just hit the dollar menu at wendy's. baked potato and small chili. maybe a salad too.
I just got the new asian chicken tenders buffalo style. Was REALLY tastey.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I just got the new asian chicken tenders buffalo style. Was REALLY tastey.
is this at wendy's? and is it on the dollar menu? *****'s broke these days.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by evltwinn999
...there are girls out there that can't get laid
there was a time in my life where i was an easy lay and i was with a couple of chics that made me think, "WTF was i thinking!!!!" but now i try to look at it like they probably couldnt get with a guy like me, so in a way, i left them something memorable to look back on. it was kinda like i was giving back to the community and ****

j/k
Old 06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

is this at wendy's? and is it on the dollar menu? *****'s broke these days.
+1 +1 & +1 sounds good and im in the need of some food right now.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

guys look at sex like that, period. thats why a woman cheating really stings a guy's ego, cuz someone else conquered his territory. thats why when the side guy gets into it with the guy cheated on, he talks **** like "I fucked your girl!!" cuz he's throwing it in his face that he "conquered" the other guy's woman. we look at it like that cuz we have to WORK for sex. we have to put in time, say the right things, etc. a woman just chooses who to ****. but if we put in work and she goes for it, then all the work we put in worked; we "conquered".

I think that to women it's just a choice so that's probably all yall see it as: a choice. you tell me, how do women look at sex?
good post son
Old 06-05-2009, 12:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

If he lets me do it to him first...then maybe....see how he likes it
I mean if I don't like it he should respect that....I wouldn't make him do something he didn't want to do.
You definitely would. Not somethign sexual, but guys continually do things they dont want to, for their girl.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:35 PM
bp chaser

there was a time in my life where i was an easy lay and i was with a couple of chics that made me think, "WTF was i thinking!!!!" but now i try to look at it like they probably couldnt get with a guy like me, so in a way, i left them something memorable to look back on. it was kinda like i was giving back to the community and ****

j/k
Word, ive done some community servix too
Old 06-05-2009, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
You definitely would. Not something sexual, but guys continually do things they dont want to, for their girl.
HA HA!!! veeeeery good post, son
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

The song itself sucks but the hook & beat is the ****
[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJzQ4UOAFhs[/youtube]
Old 06-05-2009, 12:43 PM
NealFoReal

off to get food and tires changed. BBL
Old 06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
bp chaser

HA HA!!! veeeeery good post, son
i cant even count how many things ive done for my girl already today, and i havent even seen her yet
Old 06-05-2009, 01:10 PM

evltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura aboutevltwinn999 has a spectacular aura about

You definitely would. Not somethign sexual, but guys continually do things they dont want to, for their girl.
And we don't non sexually as well??
Old 06-05-2009, 01:13 PM
bp chaser

And we don't non sexually as well??
i cant speak for the other guys here, but I dont ever ask anyone to do anything for me (non sexually)
Old 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

******* great post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:21 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

i cant speak for the other guys here, but I dont ever ask anyone to do anything for me (non sexually)
Doesn't becky let you put it in her ***? What are complaining about?
Old 06-05-2009, 01:23 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Doesn't becky let you put it in her ***? What are complaining about?
rarely, and im not complaining.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:45 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

+1 I handle mine.....
Old 06-05-2009, 01:46 PM

rarely, and im not complaining.
I wish I got my girl to let me get more **** action too but she still needs to learn to take it like a champ.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:48 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I wish I got my girl to let me get more **** action too but she still needs to learn to take it like a champ.
just start doing drive bys and ****.......hit it off when you're licking her *****......grab that *** a lil deep when you're ******* her.......you know a lil too much cheek so your finger lands on the brown eye.......then use the juice to lube it up and put a lil pressure on it.......next thing you know you'll be sliding a finger in while you're ******* her......but this all takes time.....weeks.....

Quick Reply: Lesbian love