Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-18-2009, 04:47 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
id probably hit the gym more to be honest.
i know they do, which is why i do hit the gym.
i hate when facebook says i have like 7 friends online to chat, and then i look to see who and it turns out its only 1 person online, and its tom, who im already talking to on stuntlife
ha ha ha +1
Old 05-18-2009, 04:48 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

And this girl is still my dream girl.....damn you b i l l d

Old 05-18-2009, 04:51 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

and Chito.....you look the most gay......so screw you!!
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i know they do, which is why i do hit the gym.
becky showed some sex pics to the girls in her class, might be getting a 3some out of it

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
And this girl is still my dream girl.....damn you b i l l d

she is very pretty but one thing i love is when girls have thick thighs where they touch at the top. i love thick thighs and a toned body on a chic. but not too muscular. i like some meat to squeeze.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:53 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

adam u see that vid i posted of her?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:55 PM

becky showed some sex pics to the girls in her class, might be getting a 3some out of it
good for you sir
Old 05-18-2009, 04:55 PM

and Chito.....you look the most gay......so screw you!!
LMAO!!!!!!! that is SSOOOOOO gay, skillz
i've had girls show my dick to their friends. one showed a sex vid to a room full of girls. honestly, unless they have my permission, i dont like that. i'll give it to them every time, i just want them to respect me like that.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:56 PM

she is very pretty but one thing i love is when girls have thick thighs where they touch at the top. i love thick thighs and a toned body on a chic. but not too muscular. i like some meat to squeeze.
and every other guy loves that gap at the top just below their ****** when their legs are together!!
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i've had girls show my dick to their friends. one showed a sex vid to a room full of girls. honestly, unless they have my permission, i dont like that. i'll give it to them every time, i just want them to respect me like that.
you sound like a bitch

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
adam u see that vid i posted of her?
no what vid?? I don't think I can watch a vid of her at work....I'll spalsh all over my desk!!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:57 PM

you're gonna call me gay and then cry about being respected?? ***
Old 05-18-2009, 04:58 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 05-18-2009, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you sound like a bitch
Thank You!! That's what I'm saying!!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
you sound like a bitch
i'm just sayin, i want them to ask first. i just wanna know who's seen my ****, thats all. that way, if they look at my crotch area, i'll know why
Old 05-18-2009, 05:00 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

the hot little double ***** **** she did with some hottie

http://www.muffia.com/mollys-life/al...ng/home.htm?id
=noadvert
Old 05-18-2009, 05:02 PM

who's crying?
Old 05-18-2009, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
the hot little double ***** **** she did with some hottie

http://www.muffia.com/mollys-life/al...ng/home.htm?id
=noadvert
his fiance is a **** star?? I just thought she was crazy hot?? awesome!!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:03 PM

his fiance is a **** star?? I just thought she was crazy hot?? awesome!!
u watch the vid yet? i wont be able to see it at work. could be a home vid.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:04 PM

who's crying?
respect me....don't show other chicks my junk.....*sniff sniff*

Quick Reply: Lesbian love