Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-02-2009, 02:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by old man roger
it may have been in one of the last 3 omr threads , i think some one posted 3 or 4 pictures and you said there were 2 you wouldnt hit and i called bs
the advanced search on SL doesnt seem to know about any posts since june of last year

i cant use my username with the google domain search

hmmm
Old 06-02-2009, 02:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...268-post9.html

some thing wrong here.....lol
Old 06-02-2009, 02:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I only see 2 girls there, and neither are ugly
Old 06-02-2009, 02:54 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
i have stories that i dont even bother telling cuz no one would believe me

have you heard my karate cop story? its pretty ridic
nope. do tell

the truth is, most of us would bang almost all the half way decent lookin chics that have been posted on stuntlife. even i pretend to be picky but i'm not always that way. catch me on a bad night or dry spell, and i'll hit something i'll regret in the morning
Old 06-02-2009, 02:55 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

its about to pour heavily, i'm on my bike today, and i skipped lunch out of laziness and i want something now.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
bp chaser

************ i need to switch networks to see somethign i dont like

but i MUST do it lol
Old 06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

I only see 2 girls there, and neither are ugly
there are four girls and all are hotter then that thing you said you would hit ...
Old 06-02-2009, 03:01 PM
bp chaser

but i MUST do it lol
Ok just checked them out.. Id classify them with chain **** - not attracted, but id **** them anyway.

Kind of like if someone offered me a 72 plymouth volare to borrow for the weekend
Old 06-02-2009, 03:07 PM
also known as OMR

Ok just checked them out.. Id classify them with chain **** - not attracted, but id **** them anyway.

Kind of like if someone offered me a 72 plymouth volare to borrow for the weekend
normally i would say you are high but i think you are high so often that your judgment is flawed when you are straight so in this case i will say you must be straight right now
Old 06-02-2009, 03:09 PM
also known as OMR

are there any better pics of chain **** that i can see cause the picture of her on the dirt bike she looks like a nasty crack ***** needing a fix
Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM
bp chaser

normally i would say you are high but i think you are high so often that your judgment is flawed when you are straight so in this case i will say you must be straight right now
im immensely turned off by short hair. if eithe rof those short hair chicks put on a wig, itd be game on. especially the first one, real pretty face
Old 06-02-2009, 03:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

there are four girls and all are hotter then that thing you said you would hit ...
+1
Old 06-02-2009, 03:26 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito
nope. do tell
quick and without details -
very foggy night, me and a bunch of friends are sitting in the middle of a school ball field, smoking bongs in a bronco. no lights of course, we couldnt be seen from the parking lot even tho we were only a couple hundred feet away. The parking lot is well lit, and we have a good view of it.

As we're about to leave, a cop pulls into the lot, turns off his lights and parks behind the school. We kill the engine and turn off the stereo. The cop gets out of his car, sits down on the pavement, and begins stretching.

i'll type more in a few
Old 06-02-2009, 03:39 PM
bp chaser

quick and without details -
very foggy night, me and a bunch of friends are sitting in the middle of a school ball field, smoking bongs in a bronco. no lights of course, we couldnt be seen from the parking lot even tho we were only a couple hundred feet away. The parking lot is well lit, and we have a good view of it.

As we're about to leave, a cop pulls into the lot, turns off his lights and parks behind the school. We kill the engine and turn off the stereo. The cop gets out of his car, sits down on the pavement, and begins stretching.

i'll type more in a few
then he takes off most of his clothes, everything but his pants, even took his socks and shoes off. My friends and i are like WTF, and we start trying to think of another way out of there. Then, he starts practicing karate moves, yeah, spin kicks and ****. for 45 minutes we had to sit there while this dweeb punched and kicked at the air. then he smoked a cigar for another half hour, then he got dressed and left.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:40 PM
bp chaser

are there any better pics of chain **** that i can see cause the picture of her on the dirt bike she looks like a nasty crack ***** needing a fix
i can dig the crack ***** look, especially from teh back
Old 06-02-2009, 03:42 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

then he takes off most of his clothes, everything but his pants, even took his socks and shoes off. My friends and i are like WTF, and we start trying to think of another way out of there. Then, he starts practicing karate moves, yeah, spin kicks and ****. for 45 minutes we had to sit there while this dweeb punched and kicked at the air. then he smoked a cigar for another half hour, then he got dressed and left.
lmfao ... straight outta a movie
Old 06-02-2009, 03:43 PM

you should sell you experiences to comedy movies. the funniest thing i saw was this pudgy guy at the gym doing his ninja moves. he looked like a kung fu ewok
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikem

but i must do it lol
bwahahahahahahaha
Old 06-02-2009, 04:38 PM

out .....
Old 06-02-2009, 04:39 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

too bad that was before the advent of the camera/vid phone!!

Quick Reply: Lesbian love