Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-02-2009, 02:10 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
my dad has one but hes afraid to put it on for that reason
if I put it in, I'd use it all the time......
Old 06-02-2009, 02:14 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You were right he called me 20 minutes after I left and offered to give me straight pay and still give me the oppertunity to close loans and make commission. I told him I'd think about it but I'm still not gonna take it. To work for a big bank like this is a real good oppertunity for me.

Oh, and have i ever told you guys the story about my friend brake checkign a cop?
when i was 15 i accidently did that to a cop on a bike. it was a bumpy road and i blamed it on my shocks being shot and i had to brake hard before hitting a hard bump. he yelled at me to get my fixed. there wasnt anything wrong with them though.
Originally Posted by old man roger
there were two pretty hot chicks from a bunch of pages ago that you said you wouldnt hit but you would hit that ?????
Old 06-02-2009, 02:16 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Thanks I already got corrected for that I'm posting from my itouch so expect some mistakes.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito

i wish i remembered what picture it was cause i would love to do a side by side comparison
Old 06-02-2009, 02:19 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

okay. cell phone mishaps are understandable
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
+1

I've gotten a warning for that, also a following too closely ticket

no lets hear it
Originally Posted by skillz954
yes I know but it's hard to prove......and that sounds like an amazing story!!
ok so like 10 years ago, its late at night, and we're cutting through traffic in my friends jetta. speed limit is 55 here, traffic moves about 75, and we're doing 85-90 and weaving. We pass a cop hiding in a bush, and he rolls on us, but he thought we were gonna run so he rolled with his lights off, all lights off. Now, this is a very well lit highway, so it was very easy to see him back there. My friend slows down to 65 and the cop catches up to us in a few seconds, and he starts tailgating us wayyy too close. he follows us for a mile or so like that, id imagine running my friends plate. So my friend says "watch this" and revvs the engine up enough to put it into second gear going 65. I figure hes about to run, even tho its too late for that. Nope, he lets off the gas completely, clutch still pushed in. Engine drops to 800 rpm, my friend dumps the clutch and pulls the ebrake at the same time, which has the same effect as slamming on the brakes, but without making the brake lights come on. BAM!! cop hits us (still no lights on) and we pull over. The cop pulls behind us, runs up to our car with his gun drawn. within 10 seconds, 2 more cops showed up, one of which was a seargent. They pulled us out of the car, cuffed us both. Stuck my friend in the back of a cruiser, and told me to sit on the side of the road. So cop 1 (who hit us) begins searching my friends car, nothign there. Cop 2 is in the cruiser questioning my friend, getting nowhere. The Sgt walks up to me, and is real cool about it, unusually cool. I tell him my story: "we were speeding, then BAM wtf just happened" He tells me that the officer has a considerably different story, that he chased us for over a mile with his lights flashing. I asked the sgt what the on board camera showed, so he went and looked. He immediately had us uncuffed and told us to wait in our car. An hour goes by, and then cop 2 comes up to us with a speeding ticket and an accident report. The report ruled that the cop was mostly at fault but left out a lot of important details. My friend got the police dept to pay for his new rear bumper, and tried to sue them but failed.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 PM

i wish i remembered what picture it was cause i would love to do a side by side comparison
1) i don't wanna see that nasty picture again
2) this is miguel we're talkin about. you should expect something like that outta him
Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

there were two pretty hot chicks from a bunch of pages ago that you said you wouldnt hit but you would hit that ?????
the only chicks ive seen posted here that i wouldnt hit are a couple scoot posted from a body building site. And im only talkin a couple here. I think you might have me mixed up with someone else
Old 06-02-2009, 02:33 PM
bp chaser

i thought he laughs at minor violations
yeah youre right.. im gonna bust his ***** about that next time i talk to him
Old 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM
bp chaser

id like to know too.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ok so like 10 years ago, its late at night, and we're cutting through traffic in my friends jetta. speed limit is 55 here, traffic moves about 75, and we're doing 85-90 and weaving. We pass a cop hiding in a bush, and he rolls on us, but he thought we were gonna run so he rolled with his lights off, all lights off. Now, this is a very well lit highway, so it was very easy to see him back there. My friend slows down to 65 and the cop catches up to us in a few seconds, and he starts tailgating us wayyy too close. he follows us for a mile or so like that, id imagine running my friends plate. So my friend says "watch this" and revvs the engine up enough to put it into second gear going 65. I figure hes about to run, even tho its too late for that. Nope, he lets off the gas completely, clutch still pushed in. Engine drops to 800 rpm, my friend dumps the clutch and pulls the ebrake at the same time, which has the same effect as slamming on the brakes, but without making the brake lights come on. BAM!! cop hits us (still no lights on) and we pull over. The cop pulls behind us, runs up to our car with his gun drawn. within 10 seconds, 2 more cops showed up, one of which was a seargent. They pulled us out of the car, cuffed us both. Stuck my friend in the back of a cruiser, and told me to sit on the side of the road. So cop 1 (who hit us) begins searching my friends car, nothign there. Cop 2 is in the cruiser questioning my friend, getting nowhere. The Sgt walks up to me, and is real cool about it, unusually cool. I tell him my story: "we were speeding, then BAM wtf just happened" He tells me that the officer has a considerably different story, that he chased us for over a mile with his lights flashing. I asked the sgt what the on board camera showed, so he went and looked. He immediately had us uncuffed and told us to wait in our car. An hour goes by, and then cop 2 comes up to us with a speeding ticket and an accident report. The report ruled that the cop was mostly at fault but left out a lot of important details. My friend got the police dept to pay for his new rear bumper, and tried to sue them but failed.

bwahahahahahaha thats freaking awesome
bp chaser

1) i don't wanna see that nasty picture again
2) this is miguel we're talkin about. you should expect something like that outta him
if it weighs less than me and never had a *****..
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the only chicks ive seen posted here that i wouldnt hit are a couple scoot posted from a body building site. And im only talkin a couple here. I think you might have me mixed up with someone else
nope it was you but it may have been pictures from a different thread , i told you that you were lying and you would hit it and now after seeing you say you would hit chain **** i know i was right ....lol
Old 06-02-2009, 02:39 PM

you have unbelievable stories. i wonder why he couldn't sue. he should have gotten a better lawyer.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

bwajahahaha chain ****
Old 06-02-2009, 02:41 PM
bp chaser

nope it was you but it may have been pictures from a different thread , i told you that you were lying and you would hit it and now after seeing you say you would hit chain **** i know i was right ....lol
ok, now we're officially on a mission to find these pics
Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
also known as OMR

ok, now we're officially on a mission to find these pics
it may have been in one of the last 3 omr threads , i think some one posted 3 or 4 pictures and you said there were 2 you wouldnt hit and i called bs
Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
bp chaser

you have unbelievable stories. i wonder why he couldn't sue. he should have gotten a better lawyer.
i have stories that i dont even bother telling cuz no one would believe me

have you heard my karate cop story? its pretty ridic
Old 06-02-2009, 02:46 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

bwahahahahahaha thats freaking awesome
+1 that's great!! And totally worth it!!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Juca
short hair chicks,they can be pretty...

dont like the first 2, would bang the second 2 for sure
oh and you know you would give it to any one of those girls ...lol

Quick Reply: Lesbian love