Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I don't know why I'm so nervous to just go in there and tell my boss that I'm leaving.
It is nerve wracking at first.
Originally Posted by MikeM
ok so no high pressure flush then. good
No, just putting a little bit of new fluid in to push the old **** out.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:02 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

lunch time....
Old 06-02-2009, 12:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
i do something like that. when there's a car ini front and one to the side/behind him and i wanna pass, i accelerate to the point of tailgaiting the car in front. then i immediately back off. usually the car to the side/back will usually speed up cuz he doesn't want me to pass him, even though i can't, and that will open up a way for me to pass the car that i tailgated.
word i use that trick too. another thing that works is to get next to the left lane slowpoke, and turn your wheel back and forth violently. it scares the **** out of anyone who sees it. And you know if some dude is going too slow, fear will make him hit the brakes, not the gas.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

That's not realistic. It's hard cause he's kinda a friend.
then just be sincere and tell him you need a change/more money, etc. he should understand.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
I dunno......just seems like a lotta truck to get moving that fast......and a lotta fuel as well.......I don't race anymore though.....what's the point? After having a streetbike I realized fast cars - aren't.......but when **** starts to go on my car I'll upgrade parts......suspension/exhaust......but till then.....whatev
The torque helps it get up to speed faster than a car that weighs half as much (but has 1/5 the torque). It gets 21-23 MPG on the highway.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

that isn't the way it is here......more like 30% of drivers will move for a bigger vehicle......the drivers here think they own the road and won't move for anyone......
+1

any person you tailgate here will brake check you. no one will get out of the way for you like that
Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Retired

old ladies and new drivers maybe......I'd laugh at you.......and slow down......if I needed any body work I'd brake test you cuz "a dog ran out" in the road!!

See my buddy and i use to have this convo and always said it was good we never met on the road before we knew eachother......it would've been crash derby till one of us couldn't drive anymore......especially the saab.....I didn't give a **** about that car at the end!!
I'd get to put the new 2007 bumper on my truck and you would be buying a new car.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Retired

be confident.....maybe they'll make a counter offer.....
Not in this economy. They will probably be happy they don't have to pick someone to fire next.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Retired

I understand the numbers but have never experienced it personally.....know what i mean.....
It's pretty unreal that something that big just pulls as hard as it does at such a low RPM. I was driving supper hilly backroads in PA/WV and it would climb the hills in 2nd or 3rd gear. It barely ever downshifted.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:16 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Just told him he understands or he says he does, just the look on his face just showed his disappointment. He kinda tried talking me out of it but the fact is that things aren't working out for me here and it's time to move on.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:19 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Just told him he understands or he says he does, just the look on his face just showed his disappointment. He kinda tried talking me out of it but the fact is that things aren't working out for me here and it's time to move on.
buy the guy a beer after work, and dont talk too much about why you're leaving
Old 06-02-2009, 12:19 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Ok I guess I'm going to lunch I may not be back at all, take myself a little vacation this week
Old 06-02-2009, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
buy the guy a beer after work, and dont talk too much about why you're leaving
Good call, he's always up for a beer but I know he'll bring it up for sure.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:22 PM
bp chaser

nothing like taking myspace pics in a mcdonalds bathroom

Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM
bp chaser

this girls name is Misty and she doesnt seem to be a ****. disappointing

Old 06-02-2009, 12:27 PM
bp chaser

Old 06-02-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

looks like some nerd was busy
Old 06-02-2009, 12:28 PM

Good call, he's always up for a beer but I know he'll bring it up for sure.
well then dont buy him a beer. just leave, lol
Old 06-02-2009, 12:29 PM
bp chaser

Old 06-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Regular StuntLifer

The DAN can only hope to improve

i decided to make an appearance today.

Quick Reply: Lesbian love