Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by becky
i love it that my bf has all these random skanky bitches on his page i want to start adding them!
you don't know that girl is skanky, maybe she's an underwear model??
Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
im gonna say fake, but i added her anyway
Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skillz954
Hey lady......so you done with school??
nope, playing hookie!
My girl found out and she wasn't that happy about it. She's like "what does that do for you? You're that creepy guy that just adds random girls" I just told her "So"
hahahhaha, i would be like that.....but when i met mike he was 'that creepy guy'
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

you don't know that girl is skanky, maybe she's an underwear model??
please....i was once a skanky girl....i know how they roll

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

My girl found out and she wasn't that happy about it. She's like "what does that do for you? You're that creepy guy that just adds random girls" I just told her "So"
HA HA HA we're all getting cracked down on!! I told mine we just talk about random **** while bored at work.....I compared it to a locker room and told her she had no business in it!! She gets it and just wishes my stalker would stop emailing her.....
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

sup??
go do some housework. this isnt your day off

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
She is but she always adds links to other hot chicks and stuff she's where I got a lot of the pics I posted last week from.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:07 AM
what is he doing?

can you get off work after lunch???? or work from home?

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

HA HA HA we're all getting cracked down on!! I told mine we just talk about random **** while bored at work.....I compared it to a locker room and told her she had no business in it!! She gets it and just wishes my stalker would stop emailing her.....
Yeah that ****'s gotta stop.

please....i was once a skanky girl....i know how they roll
AWESOME.......skanky girl meets creepy guy.......true lust/love......sloppily ever after!!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 AM

hahahhaha, i would be like that.....but when i met mike he was 'that creepy guy'

And you love every minute of it. lol
Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 AM

Do it Mike, becky wants to do you while the kids are away!!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:09 AM

Yeah that ****'s gotta stop.
+1 it's just lame.....if I'm such an awful person why can't you move on miss stalker??
Old 06-01-2009, 10:09 AM

go do some housework. this isnt your day off
+1 that's what my girl did on her day off last week, I got home and the floors were clean and my laundry was done.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:10 AM

AWESOME.......skanky girl meets creepy guy.......true lust/love......sloppily ever after!!

i
Old 06-01-2009, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

im going to attempt to

+1 it's just lame.....if I'm such an awful person why can't you move on miss stalker??
How do you know it's not a dude that just wants to get in your girls pants?
bp chaser

Do it Mike, becky wants to do you while the kids are away!!
one of the kids is home sick
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 AM
bp chaser

+1

i think it is
Old 06-01-2009, 10:15 AM

because they were emailing my ex too......so it's either a butthurt bitch I fucked and forgot or a dude that likes my sloppy seconds......yeah that's what I thought too!!

Quick Reply: Lesbian love