Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Lesbian love

Old 05-18-2009, 03:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lesbian love

Originally Posted by MikeM
anything having to do with support contracts sucks
my sector of my company pays cisco a little over a million a year in contracts alone, and because of that i can get support on devices that arent even under contract with minimal hassle. So our non-essential ****, only half of that stuff gets put on maintenance.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Either he is 100% an *** man or her face is a turn off. Maybe she has nasty "fried eggs hung from a nail" *******.
face is good, **** are small
Old 05-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I need to go to Ziebart today to see about geting my windshield replaced. There was a single crack that went across my windshield. I was showing my friend how if you knock on the windshield the crack grows. After drinking at the dragstrip he hits the windshield one and nothing happens, he hits it again and the windshield just spiderwebed to **** right where he hit it.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:54 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Zuki750
C+ cups, weighs less than me, and a heart beat are pretty much my only criteria.
and if shes really hot you can overlook teh heartbeat stipulation

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

C+ cups, weighs less than me, and a heart beat are pretty much my only criteria.

My 3 are no kids, no smoking and if I could fit into her pants then it's a no go.
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

anything having to do with support contracts sucks
usually i don't have to deal with that, management and the secretaries do that ... but when something accidentally gets dropped and i can't download an upgrade now i have to figure out what
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

face is good, **** are small
Small saggy ******* are the worst thing ever.

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

and if shes really hot you can overlook teh heartbeat stipulation
Two for two
Old 05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Retired

I need to go to Ziebart today to see about geting my windshield replaced. There was a single crack that went across my windshield. I was showing my friend how if you knock on the windshield the crack grows. After drinking at the dragstrip he hits the windshield one and nothing happens, he hits it again and the windshield just spiderwebed to **** right where he hit it.
Then sand out the back part of the tank and add a layer of bondo. Repeat if there is time.

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Either he is 100% an *** man or her face is a turn off. Maybe she has nasty "fried eggs hung from a nail" *******.
would you rather have those or nasty butt that looks like two big flapjacks hanging down

setting the bar high
Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM

niner did you talk to ***** ?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by scott3824
would you rather have those or nasty butt that looks like two big flapjacks hanging down
Are *** implants cheaper than breast implants? The pancake *** is nasty as well.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:59 PM

f that, go to the junkyard man ... forget paying $350 ... pretty sure f150 windshields work too
Old 05-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Retired

niner did you talk to ***** ?
He finally called me when I was able to take his call today. I called him back over the weekend, but he never answered.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:01 PM

Then sand out the back part of the tank and add a layer of bondo. Repeat if there is time.
rocked out with cramer down here friday night ... you should come down next time
Old 05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Retired

f that, go to the junkyard man ... forget paying $350 ... pretty sure f150 windshields work too
I have glass coverage. My deductable is $100.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Retired

rocked out with cramer down here friday night ... you should come down next time
He texted me for your number. Never told me why he was trying to get a hold of you. I take that as not being invited.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:03 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Retired

Scoot still hasn't passed me. I should block him for a week or two of post whoring.

Quick Reply: Lesbian love