Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-05-2007, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by letsride
So he paid $75 for a damper that mounts right up and he's bitching?
it doesnt include a fork clamp. I dont have a cheap way to make a quality one yet. im using a ring clamp of an old gix 7

hes not bitching, he hasnt actually said anything, i can just tell when i talk to him.

Im tempted to sponsor a couple people to get the word out
Old 02-05-2007, 11:01 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
the frame bracket is litterally $5 worth of parts. but you couldnt just go and build one for $5, unless I posted the exact dimensions (which of course im not doing) To build your own would probably cost you $25-30 in parts and a few hours of your time. I have patterns made so it only takes me a few minutes.
have any pics of it all mounted up?
Old 02-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

sort of. i sold one for $42 to a guy who bought my bracket kit for $33. I know it will work great for him, but I can tell he feels like he paid too much.
but im not gettin rich here, im only making a few dollars
Shipping is killing your profits. Make 10 brackets and sell them at bigger shows. That way they can see how it mounts up on your bike.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

it doesnt include a fork clamp. I dont have a cheap way to make a quality one yet. im using a ring clamp of an old gix 7

hes not bitching, he hasnt actually said anything, i can just tell when i talk to him.

who that is worth sponsoring, that dosen't already have a damper sponsor?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
How does it feel with the thicker fluid in them?
it feels noticable. with the stock fluid you cant turn the bars fast enough to notice anything, with the 75 you can
Old 02-05-2007, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Shipping is killing your profits. Make 10 brackets and sell them at bigger shows. That way they can see how it mounts up on your bike.
you UPS takes way too big of a piece
Old 02-05-2007, 11:03 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
OMG...i can't take any at night because I'm way too sensitive. I usually stay up if I take one at 4:30 in the afternoon-- till 4 AM. The last time I did that I was running around the coffee table in the living room uncontrollably. Gil thought it was funny- like a hamster he said. He was pretty unhappy I couldnt go to sleep later on tho....
yeah i already feel like i'm going 100% faster than i just was. i went into my dads room and he's like wtf are you doing you dumbass i typically drink energy drinks around 7-8 pm, and i'll fall asleep around 12 or 1..but i have a different reaction wtih these pills
Old 02-05-2007, 11:04 AM

it feels noticable. with the stock fluid you cant turn the bars fast enough to notice anything, with the 75 you can
then how do the stock ones help?
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
have any pics of it all mounted up?
nothign with the ring type fork clamp

Originally Posted by KC Becky
yeah i already feel like i'm going 100% faster than i just was. i went into my dads room and he's like wtf are you doing you dumbass i typically drink energy drinks around 7-8 pm, and i'll fall asleep around 12 or 1..but i have a different reaction wtih these pills
i want some
Old 02-05-2007, 11:05 AM

nothign with the ring type fork clamp
ahhh where are you finding all the dampers? ebay?
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NINER
I still need a good $$ solution for the fork clamp before i can start heavy sales
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
The old one's are so fake they're funny.
i can finally watch freddy and jason movies and actually laugh at them...but i still jump at times. i still can't watch jaws without leaving the room or covering my eyes and ears
Old 02-05-2007, 11:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

where is the place to get airline tix at?
sidestep.com
Old 02-05-2007, 11:07 AM

i can finally watch freddy and jason movies and actually laugh at them...but i still jump at times. i still can't watch jaws without leaving the room or covering my eyes and ears

have you seen cabin fever? it was on tv this weekend...

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Who would you sponsor?

Originally Posted by scott3824
sidestep.com
i thank you

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i used to do the same thing...pop pills and chase them with red bull or sobe. You really burn fast that way. Side effect, you get so hot you literally run around in underwear.

I was watching Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency...and I felt so sick. The girls are soooo skinny and she keeps calling them FATTTT!

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Saw it. I liked when he Smashes the girls face in with the shovel
Old 02-05-2007, 11:08 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

thats that funny movie with the disease that makes your skin come off right?

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?