Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by letsride
That blows. If that was the case I'd be smashing that kids face. The kid I lent it to was one of my best friends so I knew I would get it back.
Enough money can ruin any friendship.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Hydogen or nitrogen? I'm having a hard time believing hydrogen could be a byproduct of combuston.
im 90% sure its hydrogen. look at a molecule of propane or butane or automotive grade natural gas. Theres alot of hydrogen atoms to be lost
Old 02-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i started taking rapid slim sx today....so far i like it, but i'm 1 pill in from a bottle of 40. it claims you can lose up to 30+ lbs FAST!
(Your individual results may vary)
Old 02-05-2007, 10:43 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

too bad but it's the truth
Old 02-05-2007, 10:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why are you selling them??
because theyre good. front mount dampers are key, and hard to find for most bikes
bp chaser

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
$40 prolly...
shipped, or plus shipping ?
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
im 90% sure its hydrogen. look at a molecule of propane or butane or automotive grade natural gas. Theres alot of hydrogen atoms to be lost
You made me google it.
http://www.chem.uncc.edu/faculty/mur...C13/sld003.htm
Old 02-05-2007, 10:45 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

once i lent a coworker $100....well, i told her i didn't need the money back right away or anything, but within a month or two i expected to be paid back...well, she didn't pay me back for 4-5 months and in the mean time this dumb broad was buying all this stupid **** that she didn't need, so i started to bitch about it, then she told me i had no right to bitch....but then i was like BS lady, you owe me money and you're buying some stupid xmas cd...wtf....she paid me back a week later and we've not talked at all since.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

i started taking rapid slim sx today....so far i like it, but i'm 1 pill in from a bottle of 40. it claims you can lose up to 30+ lbs FAST!
your **** better not start to shrivel up by this weekend
Old 02-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Retired

your **** better not start to shrivel up by this weekend
Ever see theres something about mary? That's the mental image I just got.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:47 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

True. I knew he would pay me back though. The job just took longer then expected.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:47 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

(Your individual results may vary)
yeah, when you read the side of the bottle...you know, the smaller print stuff, it says
in an 8 week study, an average of 14.52 lbs was lost....in the same study 10% of subjects lost up to 32.78 lbs....

i only want to drop one or two more sizes...that's it
Old 02-05-2007, 10:48 AM
what is he doing?

Ever see theres something about mary? That's the mental image I just got.
******* GROSS
bp chaser

Same price as a gsxr damper.
it costs me say $20 to get them, then $10 to ship them out

so thats 30 right there

i gotta figure out if this will/can be profitable

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

because theyre good. front mount dampers are key, and hard to find for most bikes

You should sell kits with the dampers and you set up that you made for your bike.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

Carbon dioxide and water.. not too bad as far as combustion byproducts go
Old 02-05-2007, 10:49 AM

it costs me say $20 to get them, then $10 to ship them out

so thats 30 right there

i gotta figure out if this will/can be profitable

Isnt that the whole reason you bought them to make a buck?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:50 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

woah, that's insane. I've been taking my dexatrim herbal not so religiously. It's bad because I had pudding cravings last night, so i made instant.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:50 AM
what is he doing?

so i watched benchwarmers this weekend. anyone see it? it's friggin hilarious
Old 02-05-2007, 10:51 AM
bp chaser

You should sell kits with the dampers and you set up that you made for your bike.
i'd like to, but people dont want to drop that much money on something that is so easily made

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?