Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
it never works that way
That's why they are funny.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:18 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by letsride
Ya cause the value of anybike drops more then $39 a month
EXACTALLY
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I figured it out though its only 90 a month. Which I'll double up and have it paid off in a year and 1/2 hopefully.

But ya I cant just buy it because I cant go the summer without having a streetbike
I want to be a bank in my next life

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NINER
Or a really good weed habit.

Yup. You could buy 3 onces of Kind Bud for that. That would last most people 2 months though, well unless your mikem of course.
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
you still haven't found anyone to move in?
No everyone I know is grown up and already has a place to live and is looking for a roomate themself.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Retired

ya good idea cuz that would still cover most emergencies
I did that with one card. The new card is sitting unactivated.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:20 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

No everyone I know is grown up and already has a place to live and is looking for a roomate themself.
bummer

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM

What do you mean?

I want to rob a bank this life.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

That's why they are funny.
i did that when i sold
John Deere we would buy a new lawn mover every year at dealer cost and finance it through Deere on the no payments for 12mo plan then resell it in the spring and have a brand new mower and never have to make a payment on it...but that only worked because i could buy it for COST
Retired

No ****.
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yup. You could buy 3 onces of Kind Bud for that. That would last most people 2 months though, well unless your mikem of course.
yeah i was just gonna say, i could stretch 3Zs of KB out to 1 month for myself
Old 02-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by KC Becky
bummer
I get an open room to store my crap in though.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:21 AM

maybe i should get another roomie
Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 AM

EXACTALLY

I think the only bike that might work like that is a harley.

And even then the second you walk out the door there goes a grand or so off the asking price pretty much
bp chaser

What do you mean?

I want to rob a bank this life.
I mean id like to lend people money, and get paid back every month with compounding interest. And people woulbd be happy to sign up for it.
Retired

i did that when i sold
John Deere we would buy a new lawn mover every year at dealer cost and finance it through Deere on the no payments for 12mo plan then resell it in the spring and have a brand new mower and never have to make a payment on it...but that only worked because i could buy it for COST
nice scam.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:23 AM

yeah i was just gonna say, i could stretch 3Zs of KB out to 1 month for myself

If you just smoked bowls you could make it 2 months. But bowls dont taste good.
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i did that when i sold
not this weekend, but next....plans also changed a little....my babysitter won't babysit...so i'm getting a hotel somewhere up there and bringing my kids...you can come hangout with us in the hotel though
Retired

maybe i should get another roomie
As long as the person isn't a tool roomates are sweet. They get cheaper living and you get your mortgage paid, while recieveing all of the tax benefit.
what is he doing?

I get an open room to store my crap in though.
well as long as you can afford it i guess it's not a big deal

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?