Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
i get my garage this week...FREE
??????????????????
Old 02-05-2007, 10:05 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Only dirtbikes I have ever ridden are my fiddy, a 1991 KDX80, a 1979 MX100, and A 1978 DT100. I'm going to kill myself on the YZ490.
holy **** dude, youre gonna be going from like 5 hp to 85 hp
Old 02-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
not a bad deal, but imo it isnt 3 grand worth of fun.

a mid 90s mx bike is more fun for dirt, and half the price. you can motard it, and then get good at the 2 tricks that motards are good for. 3k is alot for that
Stoppies and sitdown wheelies?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Ya I wanna see that thing in action.
man id love to rip a 490 at the beach at top speed
Retired

holy **** dude, youre gonna be going from like 5 hp to 85 hp
Pretty much. I'm banking on my throttle control ability to ride a +10 954 in first gear and my pure fear of the YZ to keep me alive.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I just made the last payment on one of my credit cards...im feelin good
Old 02-05-2007, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

i get my garage this week...FREE
whats the deal with that?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Retired

man id love to rip a 490 at the beach at top speed
I want to take it to the dunes this year.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:08 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i'm starting to pop diet pills again today.
bp chaser

Me too. If I get this I want to turn it into a street legal motard someday, Maybe get a bigbore kit so I'll be able to keep up on the highway.
buy one thats 2 years older, you can get a 450 class for that much money

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

not a bad deal, but imo it isnt 3 grand worth of fun.

a mid 90s mx bike is more fun for dirt, and half the price. you can motard it, and then get good at the 2 tricks that motards are good for. 3k is alot for that

I dont have anywhere to ride a 2 stroke. No trails. No pits unless I truck it, which I dont have a truck. I'd most likely be on the streets or ice thats why I want a 4 stroke.

I was ganna bolt up a rear-set so I could do staggered wheelies too. so 3 tricks
Retired

I just made the last payment on one of my credit cards...im feelin good
I can't wait. 39 days and I will not owe on my POS truck or my credit card.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

Pretty much. I'm banking on my throttle control ability to ride a +10 954 in first gear and my pure fear of the YZ to keep me alive.
just cover the clutch all the time. so you never rode a real mx bike before
Old 02-05-2007, 10:09 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

whats the deal with that?
friend of a friend is getting rid of his and we are actually picking it up with a fork lift and putting it on a gooseneck trailer and moving it to my house it's only a one car and my truck won't fit in it but free is free right?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:10 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

buy one thats 2 years older, you can get a 450 class for that much money

I cant find one at a dealership around here for a good price. But I need to go through one to finance it, If I buy one cash I wont be able to buy as bike in next month
Retired

just cover the clutch all the time. so you never rode a real mx bike before
No. I'm only half joking when I say I am going to kill myself on this bike.

I can't wait. 39 days and I will not owe on my POS truck or my credit card.

yup i feel like i just changed the world or something haha
bp chaser

I dont have anywhere to ride a 2 stroke. No trails. No pits unless I truck it, which I dont have a truck. I'd most likely be on the streets or ice thats why I want a 4 stroke.

I was ganna bolt up a rear-set so I could do staggered wheelies too. so 3 tricks
Cool. arent 4 strokes real hard to start when its real cold?
Old 02-05-2007, 10:11 AM
bp chaser

friend of a friend is getting rid of his and we are actually picking it up with a fork lift and putting it on a gooseneck trailer and moving it to my house it's only a one car and my truck won't fit in it but free is free right?
what kind of garage is it? i love building moving
Old 02-05-2007, 10:11 AM

If you can ride a 2 stroke 250 and you have good throttle control on that then you can ride any bike and be ok with the throttle Imo

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?