Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
whay would that matter? safety issue?
To put it on a manual you have to bypass the clutch safety switch. So say Lacy runs for a pack of smokes and leaves the car in first when she gets back. Scott hits the remote start and the car drives through the garage.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:43 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
To put it on a manual you have to bypass the clutch safety switch. So say Lacy runs for a pack of smokes and leaves the car in first when she gets back. Scott hits the remote start and the car drives through the garage.
now that's funny.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was thinking about doing the same thing this morning
I started my truck right after I got out of the shower and before I got dressed.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
now that's funny.
It's exactly how it would go too. Scott could be super carefull about ALWAYS leaving it in neutral and one time Lacy would male a late night Ciggarette/beer/tacobell run and leave it in 1st.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:45 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
yeah ... it actually hurts to be in that cold of temps ... not like i can ride right now even if it was warmer
the tires aren't sticking.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:45 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

ya that's what i was getting at
Old 02-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Retired

So I have decided that i want to move to Columbus. Which means I won't get this job or I will get the one in Detroit that doubles my commute.

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

I started my truck right after I got out of the shower and before I got dressed.
sounds cold

It's exactly how it would go too. Scott could be super carefull about ALWAYS leaving it in neutral and one time Lacy would male a late night Ciggarette/beer/tacobell run and leave it in 1st.
oh, for the next morining with no ebrake up huh.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM

So I have decided that i want to move to Columbus. Which means I won't get this job or I will get the one in Detroit that doubles my commute.
how far is ur comute now?

why don't you just go all out and move some place warmer?

even with the ebrake up the car will still jump if it's in gear
Old 02-05-2007, 09:48 AM

it sucks at times but overall i don't really mind nebraska
Old 02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Retired

how far is ur comute now?
12 miles/20 minutes.

i need to find a vehicle...i can't keep taking the bus in below zero weather. That, and Gil and I are at each others throats, or at least I noticed I started kicking his *** in my sleep in pure frustration.

I only need one until my sister sells me her nice maxima, so I figure a junker for 500 is fine. Found a neon. What do u guys think of a 1998 neon? 94k. 700 bucks, but i figure i can talk them down.
Retired

sounds cold
Real temp -4 wind chill -24. **** this ****.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:51 AM

12 miles/20 minutes.
wow, that's not bad at all. You can run home for lunch.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Retired

No if you hit the remote started with a manual in gear it will move forward.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Retired

Nothing that pays enough in my field.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:52 AM

even with the ebrake up the car will still jump if it's in gear
it'll jump, but will it plow down the block into someone's house?

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?