Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-04-2007, 08:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

i need to make 2 more damper bracket kits
Old 02-04-2007, 08:44 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
how far away would you guys be from each other?
5 hours .... and 6 hours from the girl that I met while I was Cali ... I dont know if Candace is gonna stay in Cali tho ... she called me last night cryin n all upset that she misses home ... Its always my luck.. I finally find a LOCAL girl that I start caring about.. n she up n stab's out across the country..
Old 02-04-2007, 08:46 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LEASNIT
5 hours .... and 6 hours from the girl that I met while I was Cali ... I dont know if Candace is gonna stay in Cali tho ... she called me last night cryin n all upset that she misses home ... Its always my luck.. I finally find a LOCAL girl that I start caring about.. n she up n stab's out across the country..
do you still talk to that other girl?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i need to make 2 more damper bracket kits
anybody know a place to get metric nuts and bolts online? I need 8x1.25 30mm long and 40mm long. flanged heads would be preferrable
Old 02-04-2007, 08:48 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

She even looks hot in my clothes... drunk .. at 4am ..
She's hot and her Tats are sweet. :YEAH
Old 02-04-2007, 08:50 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

anybody know a place to get metric nuts and bolts online? I need 8x1.25 30mm long and 40mm long. flanged heads would be preferrable
Metric Quick google search
Old 02-04-2007, 08:51 PM
bp chaser

http://store.nutsandbolts.com/meflbojis.html#top

easy enough
Old 02-04-2007, 08:52 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
do you still talk to that other girl?
like 10 times a day .. everyday since I left...
bp chaser

i kinda like this but i would never use most of these

http://www.metricsunlimited.com/
Old 02-04-2007, 08:53 PM
bp chaser

thats kind of gay. not that you still talk to her, but the 10 times a day part. Once, maybe twice.. How do you accomplish anything throughout the day if you spend that much time on the phone?
Old 02-04-2007, 08:53 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

aw adam. if it makes you feel any better i had to leave a guy i really liked alot too
Old 02-04-2007, 08:54 PM
what is he doing?

thats kind of gay. not that you still talk to her, but the 10 times a day part. Once, maybe twice.. How do you accomplish anything throughout the day if you spend that much time on the phone?
i bet 9 out of the 10 times it's over texting
Old 02-04-2007, 08:55 PM

she talks to my VM most the time.. she calls me eveytime she takes a smoke break at work ... we noramally just text back n forth like I do all day at work neways..
Old 02-04-2007, 08:58 PM
bp chaser

NutsandBolts.com

Your order is less than the required minimum of 20.00. Please return to the store and order more items or adjust the quantities.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:00 PM
bp chaser

NutsandBolts.com

Your order is less than the required minimum of 20.00. Please return to the store and order more items or adjust the quantities.
shakedown style
Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

shes hot i would love to pee in her butt
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
shes hot i would love to pee in her butt
thanks ....... :YEAH
Old 02-04-2007, 11:09 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

awww candace.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:05 AM
bp chaser

so i fell asleep at like 930 last night

im still tired

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?