Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-04-2007, 11:43 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
take the bolt in there, they can tell you. and what did u strip?

Thats my problem I havent found a place that sells them in person. I was going to order it over the net.

I stripped The threads in the oil drain on my 50.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:48 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

oh christ.. great job... make sure you take the oil pan off.. so u don't get metal flakes in there.. try a place that has "nut and bolt" in their advertising
Old 02-04-2007, 11:52 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

oh christ.. great job... make sure you take the oil pan off.. so u don't get metal flakes in there.. try a place that has "nut and bolt" in their advertising

I wasnt going to take it apart. Niner told be to lube the **** outta the drill bit and Im hoping metal will stick to that. Im also going to hang it and let gravity do its thing as I suck **** out with a shop vac while im drilling. Then Im going to spray brake cleaner in there and blow it out with the air compessor.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:59 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

dude.. ******* take off the oil pan for ***** sake. if you won't, then i'm never going to give you advice again.. why risk putting metal flakes through your motor, undo 8 small bolts and get liquid gasket.. dipshit.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Sweet Sniper pic I found.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:02 PM

dude.. ******* take off the oil pan for ***** sake. if you won't, then i'm never going to give you advice again.. why risk putting metal flakes through your motor, undo 8 small bolts and get liquid gasket.. dipshit.

Why you think theres really going to be that much debris ?sp? Even if I'm carefull and I clean it out with air?
B.T.M.

probably a bad place to shoot him... god it would feel good to pull that trigger.
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by letsride
Why you think theres really going to be that much debris ?sp? Even if I'm carefull and I clean it out with air?
"clean it out with air" you mean blow air IN THERE, and UPWARD??? how is that going to clean it out? all you're gonna do is blow the metal shavings upward so it can stick to the oil residue.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:06 PM

"clean it out with air" you mean blow air IN THERE, and UPWARD??? how is that going to clean it out? all you're gonna do is blow the metal shavings upward so it can stick to the oil residue.

No ya dweeb Spray a ton of brake cleaner in through the top oil fill and then blow air in through there too so its blowing down.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
compressed air will just blow **** all through the inside of the engine

I didnt know that 50's had removable oil pans. that makes it so much less dangerous
Old 02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 02-04-2007, 12:11 PM

Ya I think I have to take the whole engine apart to get that off.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:27 PM
B.T.M.

drop the oil pan
Old 02-04-2007, 01:29 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

uhhh what?
Old 02-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

drop the oil pan
There isn't one one on a fiddy numnuts.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:49 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallin...
Old 02-04-2007, 01:50 PM

I think I'm going to buy this tomorrow.

Kawasaki 2004 KX250F
Old 02-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Would an oversized self tapping bolt work to fix my 50?
Old 02-04-2007, 04:49 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

so i'm only going to watch halftime...i'm making some jumbalaya stuff with chicken, sausage and shrimp, and i'm making me a cheeseball.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:09 PM
bp chaser

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...nster_Spud_Gun

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?