Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by MikeM
so, i realized i can buy these for cheaper than i can make something to do the same job.
Don't buy them all. I need one.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
He's not going to be in town.
Pretty sure having the opportunity to ride in a monster jam in front of that many people he would make arrangements - he doesnt need to go party in NYC - this show is a big opportunity. He made plans to leave early before we knew it was this weekend. Thomas told us at stuntwars he wanted to give us this opportunity - we just didn't know when it was.
I'm gonna see if I can get a cortizone shot so I can ride.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Don't buy them all. I need one.
im not buying any
Old 02-04-2007, 01:56 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Pretty sure having the opportunity to ride in a monster jam in front of that many people he would make arrangements - he doesnt need to go party in NYC - this show is a big opportunity. He made plans to leave early before we knew it was this weekend. Thomas told us at stuntwars he wanted to give us this opportunity - we just didn't know when it was.
outsource it
Old 02-04-2007, 03:06 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scott3824
40mg waffer
Old 02-04-2007, 09:34 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Niner I know your prob. not looking to spend this much but heres a sick Supermotard in michigan that was on Supermotojunkie.2006 KTM 625 :YEAH

Old 02-04-2007, 09:43 AM
bp chaser

jimmy tangos girlfriend

http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb...ad.php?t=29319

if u guys cant see the pics let me know, il repost it
Old 02-04-2007, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
jimmy tangos girlfriend

http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb...ad.php?t=29319

if u guys cant see the pics let me know, il repost it

Not bad, he on the other hand looks like he's 12
Old 02-04-2007, 10:59 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by letsride
Not bad, he on the other hand looks like he's 12
he is, they both are like 16 or 17
Old 02-04-2007, 11:06 AM

His original name is still banned on stuntusa
Old 02-04-2007, 11:25 AM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

aaaaaaaaaaaand im hungover...
Old 02-04-2007, 11:29 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

whoa, can u say kankles?!?! and she's like 4 inches taller than him.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:34 AM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Old 02-04-2007, 11:35 AM

MikeM or anyone that might know, Do you know how I can figure out which size helicoil set I need or the exact size drill bit I would need?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:36 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

they come in helicoil kits, get the thread pitch and bolt size.. and there will be a kit with about 6 helicoils (depending on size) and the proper bit and die. now you die.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:37 AM

It does look like she's got some big calfs
Old 02-04-2007, 11:37 AM
B.T.M.

It does look like she's got some big calfs
that's not her calve, that's her ankle!!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:38 AM

they come in helicoil kits, get the thread pitch and bolt size.. and there will be a kit with about 6 helicoils (depending on size) and the proper bit and die. now you die.
ok Thanks but do you know how I can find out the thread pitch and bolt size? I mean I know the bolt head size but not the thread size.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:39 AM

that's not her calve, that's her ankle!!

ok ya then she doesnt have ankles at all
Old 02-04-2007, 11:40 AM
B.T.M.

ok Thanks but do you know how I can find out the thread pitch and bolt size? I mean I know the bolt head size but not the thread size.
take the bolt in there, they can tell you. and what did u strip?

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?