Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-02-2007, 07:39 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

02-02-2007 Deposit / KS DEPT OF REV
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 02-02-2007, 09:13 PM

LEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to beholdLEASNIT is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KC Becky
Cam?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by KC Becky
how much did you get back?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:34 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

it's just my state return..from ks..so it was only $121
Old 02-02-2007, 11:24 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NINER
My tattoo itches.

Just get it?
Old 02-02-2007, 11:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Mikes myspace tip of the day..

Go into C:Windows\System32\drivers\etc and look for a file called "hosts"
Open it with Notepad, and add the following **** after the last line

127.0.0.1 lads.myspace.com
127.0.0.1 cdn2.adsdk.com
127.0.0.1 content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net
127.0.0.1 creative.myspace.com

Save and exit.
This will get rid of about half of the annoying ads on myspace. And if you're becky, it will make the pages load faster.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:29 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by MikeM

127.0.0.1 cdn2.adsdk.com

Save and exit.
This will get rid of about half of the annoying ads on myspace. And if you're becky, it will make the pages load faster.
do it when you get here
Old 02-03-2007, 01:18 AM
bp chaser

i dont think so
Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

127.0.0.1 cdn2.adsdk.com

Save and exit.
i did it ... i wonder if it will work.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:22 AM

StuntRiderK is an unknown quantity at this point

127.0.0.1 cdn2.adsdk.com

Save and exit.
This will get rid of about half of the annoying ads on myspace.
Agreed... this will work. However, I use this file:
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.txt

Not only does it block most ads, but it blocks quite a few malicious websites.

When modifying the Hosts file, you do have to close ALL browser windows for the new settings to take effect.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:40 AM
bp chaser

just won a gsxr damper for 1 dollar

plus 10 shipping
Old 02-03-2007, 09:54 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by StuntRiderK

When modifying the Hosts file, you do have to close ALL browser windows for the new settings to take effect.
check this out, dudes first post... a very informative one.. i give you rep...

k ladies n bitches, i'm outta town, goin to ride in tuscon, i'll take some pics n such... have a good weekend.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by StuntRiderK

good find jim
Old 02-03-2007, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

so im at work, i was supposed to upgrade 2 peoples computers, who wer suposed to be here

but of course arent.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:56 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

There FIRED!
Old 02-03-2007, 10:59 AM
bp chaser

i guess i'll study for my ccna
Old 02-03-2007, 10:59 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by letsride
There FIRED!
i still get time and a half

i'll be here for 2 hours now, just to cover my gas expenses
Old 02-03-2007, 11:00 AM

Thats cool. I'd work to if I was getting payed Time +. You guys end up getting snow last night?
Old 02-03-2007, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by letsride
Thats cool. I'd work to if I was getting payed Time +. You guys end up getting snow last night?
it rained at 33 degrees for most of the evening. then it stopped raining, and got cold, and dried up
Old 02-03-2007, 11:04 AM

hmm They have no excuse for not being there. Fire them!

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?