Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

My tax return was $3500 last year. How is it only $500 less when I claimed one more deduction for 11/12 months?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Scoot how long does it take to do the H&R block taxes? And can you save what you entered half way through?
Depends on how much your boss stands near your desk.

Yes you can.

Sweet thing is they could load my info from last year's tax return. iwish I would have done it online and saved the $150 though.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:43 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I did for most of last year.
Hmmmm, you have a kid?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Hmmmm, you have a kid?
WTF? No!
Old 02-02-2007, 03:44 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Depends on how much your boss stands near your desk.

Yes you can.

Sweet thing is they could load my info from last year's tax return. iwish I would have done it online and saved the $150 though.
I'm too cheap on my taxes to go that route...I actually fill out all the forms by hand and use the line by line guide when i have issues. Sweet right?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Retired

My tattoo itches.

WTF? No!
well how are you able to claim 2?
Retired

I'm too cheap on my taxes to go that route...I actually fill out all the forms by hand and use the line by line guide when i have issues. Sweet right?
I'm too lazy to do that. I'd rather pay the $80 and have someone check them.

My tattoo itches.
Yeah, so do my scabs. LOL. If you drive over here and take your shirt off I'll scratch it for you.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:46 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

seeing eye dog.....
Old 02-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Retired

On my withholdings, not on my return.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Retired

Yeah, so do my scabs. LOL. If you drive over here and take your shirt off I'll scratch it for you.
NO SCRATCHING!

I'm too lazy to do that. I'd rather pay the $80 and have someone check them.
Yeah, but think about it, taxes...you're paying the government...why spend more money figuring out how much you've got to pay...it makes me sick enough knowing how much I gave them. I mean, even though your tax dollars do go to fund my salary.
Retired

Yeah, but think about it, taxes...you're paying the government...why spend more money figuring out how much you've got to pay...it makes me sick enough knowing how much I gave them. I mean, even though your tax dollars do go to fund my salary.
Hooker. Send me $20 and we'll call it even.

Originally Posted by skillz954
seeing eye dog.....
yeah really, he hasn't exactly answered the question. I wonder if he's hiding someone in his closet.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Retired

NO SCRATCHING!
This is worse that getting the actual tattoo.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:48 PM

On my withholdings, not on my return.
oh...why do you claim 2, I thought less was better, this way you get a more sizeable check from the government.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Retired

yeah really, he hasn't exactly answered the question. I wonder if he's hiding someone in his closet.
No one living.
Retired

oh...why do you claim 2, I thought less was better, this way you get a more sizeable check from the government.
Bigger the return check=bigger interest free loan you just gave the government.

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?