Pure Adrenaline Ryders www.pureadrenalineryders.com
Long Island N.Y.

Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Old 02-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
cool now i get to see what you guys are thinking when im acting like a moron
lol
Old 02-02-2007, 10:57 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by letsride
Ya I get it now. So the coil should come with the tap? Now I just need to go buy the coil and a drill bit:YEAH
right but take the tap with you when you buy the new bit
Old 02-02-2007, 10:58 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
ok heres what you need to spednt today learning about

1. Tap and Die sets

2. Helicoiling

Theres alot on google about that, enough that you can learn enough to handle this.

I'm pretty sure I know what to do now. Its early, gimme a break
Old 02-02-2007, 10:58 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

i saig enough twice in one sentence
i noticed it was a little redundant
Old 02-02-2007, 10:59 AM

it cool man worst case.....you get a new engine haha
Old 02-02-2007, 10:59 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

right but take the tap with you when you buy the new bit

Yup.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
lol
haha i never claimed to be the smartest...so How did the interview go yesterday?

it cool man worst case.....you get a new engine haha

and you make $150 plus shipping

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

hello knee grow
So happy it's friday....:YEAH
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dunno, im not so sure
Old 02-02-2007, 11:01 AM

yup. taht's about the sice of it...what makes the coil go out?
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

theres no 50 scene on long island. i kinda wish there was, but if i got one, id be the only one

Originally Posted by skillz954
So happy it's friday....:YEAH
im not i have to ******* to to iowa
Old 02-02-2007, 11:02 AM

theres no 50 scene on long island. i kinda wish there was, but if i got one, id be the only one
thought you hated toy bikes
Old 02-02-2007, 11:02 AM

about what?

I'm going to drill out the hole slightly bigger then it already is. Take the tap and re thread the whole, Then put the coil in and find a bolt to fit in there. Then I just have to weld the 2 small cracks on each side.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha i never claimed to be the smartest...so How did the interview go yesterday?
Decent I thought, but you never know what other factors are going on. I'll find out in a few weeks.

about what?

Then I just have to weld the 2 small cracks on each side.
WTF did you do to your fiddy?

here either, just me and one friend. Its still fun though.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
Decent I thought, but you never know what other factors are going on. I'll find out in a few weeks.
Truth well good luck man
Old 02-02-2007, 11:04 AM

here either, just me and one friend. Its still fun though.
ya i have to drive an hr to find any other fiddy riders

Quick Reply: Steel or Alumimum Sprokets?